EXO being the main event for 28th DREAM CONCERT

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Damn, OPENING and CLOSING the concert with EXO songs. It doesn't get more legendary than that.

External Content youtu.be

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• But I thought EXO are dead :/

Legend Lee Know

• But I thought EXO are dead :/

External Content open.spotify.com

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• External Content twitter.com

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Exo has really reached the status where they don’t need to do much anymore because their legacy speaks for itself.

I saw the videos of the crowd and it was mostly nctzens but the fact that some still sang the fanchant :pleading:

• Exo has really reached the status where they don’t need to do much anymore because their legacy speaks for itself.

I saw the videos of the crowd and it was mostly nctzens but the fact that some still sang the fanchant :pleading:

They achieved legendary status. Nobody can touch them.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!