K-pop MVs that don't match the song

• I'm just interested. I saw the video for Taesaja's Affection and while the song is a nice little generic 90s dance tune, the MV looks like it'd be more fit for a ballad. Like, seriously, at the part where there'd usually be a dance break there's a montage of the female lead's most treasured memories with...all four Taesaja members? This really is weird...anyways, I'm just curious as to if there are any other MVs you've seen where there's a contrast between them and the song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• I first listened to fromis 9’s feel good without watching the mv or any teaser, and in my head i was picturing a summer themed mv on the beach with the girls enjoying the sunshine and playing around. It just sounds like such a quintessential summer song. Imagine my surprise when I actually checked out the mv and it’s shot in the studio and gives autumn/winter vibes lol and looks much heavier and less playful than I’d expected

• I can only think of this. (even that is intentional and just for laughs)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The MV: some tragic kdrama-like plot

The song: I'M SUPERMAN!

• Scientist’s mv. Except for the scientist theme it doesn’t really match the song. The mv looks like it’s made for a bubbly, cute and upbeat song when in reality Scientist is one of Twice’s most chill and mature songs in the same vein as Alcohol-Free.

I think it’s one factor to why Scientist didn’t gain much popularity. The mv failed to highlight the song making it not a very memorable comeback.

• Rollin by brave girls.

It's such a summer track, but even dance video looks dark and not cool. Also their clothes don't really match. When I first heard the song totally imagined MV or dance performance smth like touch my body or red flavor but nope it was totally different

• External Content www.youtube.com

THIS

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

THIS

Nothing about this makes any sense. The random dude suffering his ass off while Seo Taiji & Boys happen to play on his TV, the random intercut shots of the Taiji Boys snowboarding...the random intercut shots of the Taiji Boys snowboarding?! This really confounds me.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• Nothing about this makes any sense. The random dude suffering his ass off while Seo Taiji & Boys happen to play on his TV, the random intercut shots of the Taiji Boys snowboarding...the random intercut shots of the Taiji Boys snowboarding?! This really confounds me.

AND IT IS A SONG ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS :whatr: WHAT ABOUT THE VIDEO SCREAMS HUMAN RIGHTS AND EQUALITY :angryr: ?

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• AND IT IS A SONG ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS :whatr: WHAT ABOUT THE VIDEO SCREAMS HUMAN RIGHTS AND EQUALITY :angryr: ?

Oh, didn't you know? Angsting so hard you throw your TV out your window is actually the ultimate symbol for the support of equality and human rights. :pepe-use-head:

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• Oh, didn't you know? Angsting so hard you throw your TV out your window is actually the ultimate symbol for the support of equality and human rights. :pepe-use-head:

It honestly is one of my favorite rock songs but like the video is one of those things that makes me go

Why GIFs | Tenor

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!