theqoo] NETFLIX IS PLANNING THEIR OWN REALITY SHOW OF SQUID GAME

• theqoo] NETFLIX IS PLANNING THEIR OWN REALITY SHOW OF SQUID GAME

bypannchoaJune 15, 2022

AVvXsEgBcaJyKQClITQyTnXy8Jw2w6lpQVHYnK_v0TfRtwXkUGHF0XuebwRRoFZdGLviE7QYFmOAjpAm3MzultbZJj5LukD1IHEb_vlPKatW1RRTzg3Sh59NDepKQ7A96_eCGD221e7l7jP_xQxwesDB_1U4aP47yghI97wipX3M91TiMCDb66w7Wvbcx3Gg=s16000

456 players compete for a prize of $4.56 million, the largest prize in reality history.

Composed of games from the squid game + other games

10 episodes in total

Anyone who speaks English from all over the world can apply, they have an open casting format

original post: here

1. What's up with that prize..ㄷㄷ

2. 4.56M f*ckㅋㅋ People will actually put their lives on the line for this

3. Wow... I'd hate to die on this

4. Wow I like it, I always thought that they should make variety shows out of dramas and shows like that. I liked Liar Game and I thought it would've been nice to have a variety show based on it (but for the participants actually need to be geniuses to play on it, and Squid Game plagiarized it), meanwhile Squid Game is actually getting a variety showㅋㅋㅋ I remember Youtubers make a real version of Squid Game in the pst

5. I can't speak English but I want to participateㅜㅠ But I feel like they won't pick actual commoners and we'll end up with a bunch of youtubers?

6. Give Koreans a free pass..

7. How will they eliminate people? Do they just need to fail the test?

8. Are they actually going to die..?

9. Can they start with Gong Yoo playing the Ddakji game? If yes, I would do itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. If you look at foreigners' reality shows, their commoners are such attention seekersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be f*cking fun

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!