TOMORROW X TOGETHER - "Sriracha" (cover)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• itiswhatitisss taglist pls? :wow::wow:

• Did I misheard the lyrics 'girl you got a body like Sriracha'? And Yeonjun sings that part :angryr:

The music sounds great tho, and the song fits their vocals.

This, my English isn't very good, but the lyrics :angryr: I want them to sing this kind of song more.

no need to have a lot of english knowledge to know the lyrics compares a girl's body to a spicey sauce lol but at least the misogyny doesn't jump out that much at the beginning i was kinda scared tbh

ALSO moa detectives, taehyun just revealed a part of the cover was recorded recently. I can't find it at all lol

External Content youtu.be

I am not going to survive this week. From Fix You to this!!!! And pre-debut TXT at that. I said it in another thread that we’ve barely scratched the surface of what they are capable of. Truly.

• i can tell whos who lmao

first time i wasn't sure but the tiktok video plus a few relistens help. Hyuka's voice sits higher as he was 14, 15 at that time. Yeonjun is the one doing the rap parts and you recognize his voice either way. Soobin and Beomgyu were the hardest but now I know (as most times Soobin's voice is the most airy while beomgyu is lower with a little lisp)

• first time i wasn't sure but the tiktok video plus a few relistens help. Hyuka's voice sits higher as he was 14, 15 at that time. Yeonjun is the one doing the rap parts and you recognize his voice either way. Soobin and Beomgyu were the hardest but now I know (as most times Soobin's voice is the most airy while beomgyu is lower with a little lisp)

yep

its funny watching twt moas getting so confused

• no need to have a lot of english knowledge to know the lyrics compares a girl's body to a spicey sauce lol but at least the misogyny doesn't jump out that much at the beginning i was kinda scared tbh

ALSO moa detectives, taehyun just revealed a part of the cover was recorded recently. I can't find it at all lol

Thank God it's just a cover :sweatr:

I can only guess Hyuka recorded some parts, because his voice sounds high in some parts but deeper in other parts. Yeonjun rap sounds high pitched, I'm surprise. So their vocals indeed change along with time.

The dance is satisfying as usual :yesr: Idk if I can watch the fanlive, I have work that day :sweatr:

• Thank God it's just a cover :sweatr:

I can only guess Hyuka recorded some parts, because his voice sounds high in some parts but deeper in other parts. Yeonjun rap sounds high pitched, I'm surprise. So their vocals indeed change along with time.

look at this tweet lol dfushbkl

• look at this tweet lol dfushbkl

:angryr: I really laugh on the lyrics, I don't mean in a bad way, but I'm just glad it's not Hyuka who sings the rap parts. I mean, no offense to Yeonjun....I can't imagine baby tiny innocent Hyuka sing that line. :teeheek: Moa already lost their mind hearing him singing lowkey F* 2020 :angryr: his innocent image is too strong.

• They took that pic around Talk X Today Zero

External Content www.instagram.com

• Official Post

The dance tho.....almost as good as TXT's dances today :teeheek: I hope they perform this at the fanlive

The way they sounded so good even predebut :cryingr:

• They sound so cute and this is a really good cover. When I logged on and saw people quoting "girl you got a body like sriracha I got scared :cryingr:

Also the choreography is really freaking cool.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!