not bad, itzy. better than most groups ive heard speaking english

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly, as long as they try, that's what's important. It seems kinda condescending to judge any group or idol for their English skills.

Again I'll preface by saying I'm not starting anything or trying to bash anyone...

certain foreign members of other groups were judged on their korean skills after debuting as a kpop idol - ie their pronunciation or whatever...by koreans obviously and sometimes by ifans...

why can't the same premise be used to judge someone's english skills?

or looking at it this way...

you can try really really hard and work harder than anybody else and still not succeed or even debut...why is the trying really hard part so important instead of the outcome?

• Yeah, that's fair. I'm just wary when it comes to idols doing things to impress westerners and, simultaneously, westerners being overly critical of idols for doing those things.

i can accept that :thumbup:

and like i said the girls have improved so much but certain people will still judge them for having an accent or something else...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!