Jang Woo Hyuk. Say something.

• I have officially lost my patience. After days, Jang Woo Hyuk has still not responded to the rumors about him hitting a trainee. And I'm sick of it. I've been meaning to make this post for a while, now, but I've just waited and waited and no confirmation from the other side ever comes. And I'm obsessively looking up this case every few hours to see if our dear hammer boy has responded to anything. He never does.

For the unaware, on the 6th, one person - a former trainee - posted about a 1st gen idol verbally and physically abusing him and making him give up on his dreams. Word's been spreading around that the idol in question is none other than wild guy Woo Hyuk, due to the background of OP's attached photo baring a striking resemblance to the dance practice room of WH Creative. After days, what does 망치 have to say about it?

Nothing.

Maybe you're like, "oh well it's only been two days don't rush him", but YOU CAN'T WAIT WHEN PEOPLE ARE SAYING YOU ASSAULTED SOMEONE!! 40-something year old Jang should know this, but apparently he's decided to break out the absolute genius move of not doing anything. The OP of the accusation post stated in an interview with YouTuber 김진호 that he hadn't been contacted by the J in JTL since he uploaded the post, as well as saying he only wishes for a sincere apology from the perpetrator. And while exposing himself may not get him acclaim, putting out an honest apology will probably soothe the fervor we have in our hearts.

Maybe there's a good reason for this. Maybe he's been reflecting on himself real hard these past two days, and hasn't had time to release s true apology. Or maybe he's just a coward. Considering that now, someone's accused him of not even paying his trainees minimum wage, though, hiding out may not be the best idea. Jang Woo Hyuk...just say something.

• NGL when I read the rumors I thought it might be Yoochun again since he is debuting a group too

Those are serious accusations, no reason to just deny them if not true

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I never thought in a million years Jang Woo-hyuk would be accused of this and if he is the perpetrator, it'll be hard not to listen to H.O.T. songs anymore because he had an integral part in their songs.

• NGL when I read the rumors I thought it might be Yoochun again since he is debuting a group too

Those are serious accusations, no reason to just deny them if not true

How can it be him when he is in a second gen group?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!