[instiz] IF I'M A 24 Y'O WOMAN, SHOULD I BE DATING THINKING ABOUT MARRIAGE?

• [instiz] IF I'M A 24 Y'O WOMAN, SHOULD I BE DATING THINKING ABOUT MARRIAGE?

bypannchoaJune 08, 2022
    AVvXsEipXGuU7bfxu_nJRejhmdLsxBnFh6OAFJ3-M8vniJvTVvrMx_UEXvK9hJizN_3PXHYFW6jrQ-uM3UN0QeXuFXTZROtwBvWC3GP-_n1lJ_WqaHYN0M51718dxG_flzxErN4FeEdjN5Hn1zcVrPKiMFG9S_6OWyZglimlgsWAc3D_cadU6WR1ZkLCgLfl
    (pic not included)

original post: here

1. If you're already in a long-term relationship... I would

2. No never never never!!

3. What sh*t are you spurting? You've just graduated from university and it hasn't even been 1 yaer

4. Do you not have friends around you?... Please live in reality

5. Isn't this too early?

6. There's no answers to when you should get married but usually people do it in their late 20s and early 3-s? If you've been dating for a long time, you will end up thinking about it

7. Of course you'll slowly start thinking about getting married but usually people do it in their late 20s and early 30s

8. No no no no if you want to date thinking about marriage, do it at least when you're 27

9. No..?

10. Huh? But you should be dating in the first place then think about it... I'm someone who also wants to get married early so this is case by case

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• isn't this thread title there bit strange as well with replays?

there isn't too much info about that person who asks...

I don't know how it is in Korea but here in Poland when you are 24 year old you have at least one long relationship behind you, or you are still in it

by long I mean 3-4 years at least

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Me and my friends are all in our early twenties and none of us are thinking about marriage... I have some late twenties friends too and only one is thinking about proposing to his girlfriend. I don't know how similar Korean culture is but this sounds normal to me

A lot has changed since our parents and grandparents generation and there's less pressure to get married young now. Personally, I can't imagine getting married now and prefer to just enjoy these years instead of having to worry about life-long relationship commitment, mortgage, kids, etc.

• It depends on a culture of course, but it's weird for me that marriage has this kind of importance?

I've been in a relationship for almost ten years and we're still not married yet, no one finds it weird, we don't care about it, we'll do it casually some day probably, it doesn't change anything about our relationship. Some people never get married and still stay in relationship.

And another thing is this whole pressure to be in a relationship... everyone is different, some people have multiple relationships, some less but longer ones, some almost none. It doesn't matter at all, everyone should do whatever makes them happy. It's easy for some people to meet partners, it's harder for some to make a connection with someone. We all have different expectations what we want from a relationship, so it all depends on that (+ to have same/similar expectations as your partner).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!