Will this come back be the worst received out of all comebacks?

• word on the streets that it sounds worse than life goes on

good luck fans

Approved the thread.
  • I heard the leak and it's better than LGO imo and for sure better than the 3 English singles. It's more pop-ballad than just ballad. The raps and vocals sound nice and flow well too. People just overreact because it's not a hype song like they expected from BTS. The other 2 songs are even better and title track-material too so you can stop with the fake concern. BTS will be fine. :finger-heart:

• lgo is good i wouldnt complain

• I love lgo. How dare you :pepe-cut:

• Run bts is much better than yet to come i hope it gets an mv too, it's more title material than the title itself

• I love life goes on.. its ok not to like but why dreaming for BTS to tank? like what other kpop groups said still goes on.. life’s too short.. don’t be a maniac or delusional

• I love lgo. How dare you :pepe-cut:

obviously op is not an army. i also enjoyed lgo and i heard this song is a little more upbeat than lgo! music is subjective anyway. i think new armys would enjoy it but old armys might not enjoy it as much and prefer the other songs in the album like mic drop versus dna.

• I think yes. Lgo was good for a week and then it got boring but at least it was after Dynamite so it was ok.

But YTC is even worse and after such a long hiatus, I think it will be bad.

It won't tank, of course, but it won't have longevity.

• If life goes on can survive, anything they release can. Their fans will eat everything even the most boring song ever produced in the world

• Lgo is about to hit 500m streams. It's not the flop you think it is.

• I LOVE every single leak except yet to come. I really hope it's nothing like the leak

• i thought only very short snippets had leaked

• I don't think they've high expectations either, songs are already leaked, budget is 5 $, promo sucks.

• word on the streets that it sounds worse than life goes on

good luck fans

It is. Well, I hope it's not the final edit and just a guide. Cause chile...it's their most Forgettable TT if ever 💀 Imagine, going to the military with an underwhelming cb. They are BTS. They should've go away with a BANG! Also, to keep their momentum going. Like, not even a proper album? Lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!