Lisa is in Paris

• Lisa is in Paris sounds like a tv show title

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• they must be tired with that RollingStone photoshoot they need more time to rest before recording new songs for their comeback.

I'm not going to be rude about it but I think it's not the best time to rest but practice for the next comeback

Anyway, if Lisa goes to Paris, she is not going there to rest, but to work.

I heard YG kicked out AIS and they have another big contract for Lisa

" Failure has had no place in her career ” - Forbes

• I'm not going to be rude about it but I think it's not the best time to rest but practice for the next comeback

Anyway, if Lisa goes to Paris, she is not going there to rest, but to work.

I heard YG kicked out AIS and they have another big contract for Lisa

OP was being shady and is a troll. And Lisa is not in Paris to rest but for a Bvlgari event.

And they didn't "kick out" AIS. The contract ended and they rejected a new one cuz supposedly there is a another bigger company who wants Lisa. We wait to see if the contract with the supposed bigger company is revealed in the coming months....

• OP was being shady and is a troll. And Lisa is not in Paris to rest but for a Bvlgari event.

And they didn't "kick out" AIS. The contract ended and they rejected a new one cuz supposedly there is a another bigger company who wants Lisa. We wait to see if the contract with the supposed bigger company is revealed in the coming months....

What's AIS?

• OP was being shady and is a troll. And Lisa is not in Paris to rest but for a Bvlgari event.

If OP was being shady then this has to be one of the most pathetic attempts ive seen at it :pepe-shame::pepe-magnify:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!