YOOOOOOOO!!!

• How lmfao it's one of the biggest MOA accounts

I don't know, I'm innocent :mesmerized-bee:

but looks like this account blocks users for no reason:rant-bee:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-hips:

• Lmaooo it's prolly a block chain. You might follow someone they dont like.

• She runs block chains for posts that drag Txt. If any of these accounts complain, that means they liked something shady. Lol

:pepe-just-smile:

Probably the same for me. Tons of Moa liked a shady tweet about Yeonjun the other day fck knows why maybe they can’t read and I blockchained that too.

:pepe-shrug:

• Hey, I never liked any post dragging TXT though, but she has blocked me as well :pepe-hips:

:pepe-notes:

I checked most people who asked it are MoArmy, EnMoa, etc. Multis but I’m multi too and have been following her since I joined Moa twitter. She might block other groups posts that appears on her timeline.

:pepe-narrow-eyes:

Also lol I didn’t see the post where you said you are blocked too.

pepe-ooh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!