• ? 4

1. Intro (3) 75%
    2. Round 3 - The Boys (2) 50%
    3. Final - The Girls (1) 25%
    4. Round 2 - Pool Party (0) 0%
    5. Round 1 - Wa Da Da (0) 0%

Final - The Girls

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Round 3 - The Boys

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Round 2 - Pool Party

Round 1 - Wa Da Da

Intro

• 1. The Boys - I love this performance. The dark, girl crush, elegant concept is just what I want from Kep1er.

2. Intro - The perfect intro. Did a good job showcasing them as a group, the members individually and also connected to Queendom's theme.

3. The Girls - Kep1er stepped up their game in the second half of the competition. The dance break and rap duo parts were my favorites. But it felt a little messy at times.

4. Wa Da Da - Not a bad performance but it felt like a music show stage.

5. Pool Party - Gonna be honest and say I hate it. There's not a single good thing about it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!