[theqoo] RECENT SURVEY ABOUT WHAT TEENS AND PEOPLE IN THEIR 20'S THINK ABOUT MARRIAGE/BIRTH/SAME-S*X MARRIAGE

• [theqoo] RECENT SURVEY ABOUT WHAT TEENS AND PEOPLE IN THEIR 20'S THINK ABOUT MARRIAGE/BIRTH/SAME-S*X MARRIAGE

bypannchoaJune 01, 2022

AVvXsEgCiCCdcwrc66_tanRLbgJbBhk_BSDsjTMMcFVSJZqdVeS_mCQ9fDH6vTHg0IV62NT-slAFDeaKzW59tjpGS14XReJAG_t8qcoAwQA1-j02iTrvmSxYXBsTUbnldR98y5hCosUajqoAbKB5eK1Fq-BqMKfczG9eNhyPTpFY2dxh3dzZQu42t8PC6ZdH=s16000

"I am thinking of getting birth to a child in the future

Male (2nd year of high school):

Red: No (22.4%)

Grey: I don't know (9.9%)

Blue: Yes (67.7%)

Female (2nd year of high school):

Red: No (50.3%)

Grey: I don't know (11.7%)

Blue: Yes (38.0%)"

AVvXsEhxu74Jb_EvxEWFI-NODAvZsYpatS30gSHz2xpjYaLmmPuP174F3_Mw0gBNMueg1xzj5LcxtiwrPKiAZybUiDPr0BBGuEC3O2CTjG8mgACRqzKdKmlE_r1GVp3D2Am-UeuYnbOVwc7MKgJt9BXo5krrEtMnBrNHgSa_50gq8Ku8stDZ-GD6MmCMBHpo=s16000

"I must get married

Teen males:

I don't agree (38.3%)

I don't agree nor disagree (31%)

I agree (30.7%)

Teen females:

I don't agree (71.2%)

I don't agree nor disagree (19.5%)

I agree (9.3%)

Men in their 20's:

I don't agree (42.6%)

I don't agree nor disagree (29.4%)

I agree (27.9%)

Women in their 20's:

I don't agree (68.8%)

I don't agree nor disagree (18.7%)

I agree (12.6%)"

AVvXsEiVBNIFPdvCY7EahZI4rmcwFgS_daEhdor0ixuj68MqgqeyVDH2Oa50QaklDQ2k4dJbcZh7nPLtJHrMuqpRkS4SyMnRskT1YS43OjSVDJDWj-r9ScU2ZTx8V64v71pp3g7BhXb9JXJKM4MSeGbzRV0nq-cEcOaVd9ECiI6Qg7It9FaskV6XnLPG2hbS=s16000

"Same s*x marriage should be allowed

Teen males:
    I don't agree (42.4%)
    I don't agree nor disagree (33.0%)
    I agree (24.7%)

Teen females:
    I don't agree (16.0%)
    I don't agree nor disagree (31.6%)
    I agree (52.3%)

Men in their 20's:
    I don't agree (45.6%)
    I don't agree nor disagree (33.4%)
    I agree (21.1%)

Women in their 20's:
    I don't agree (26.4%)
    I don't agree nor disagree (34.3%)
    I agree (39.3%)"

original post: here

1. It's funny how they want to have a kid when these men don't even have an uterusㅋㅋㅋ fighting!

2. Wow... men and women are clearly divided.... Is that ilbe's influence?...

3. I know that getting married and having a kid is up to you but why would you oppose same s*x marriage? Is it because they will have less women for themselves if we married each other...?

4. If 2 people who want to get married actually got married, their happiness would be doubled...

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you can really see the current state of our country ^^

6. There's such a divided... sigh... I'm scared for the future... Aren't parents of teens from our current generation? Let's raise our kids properly?..

7. No but are men giving birth now? Why are we asking 2nd year high school men if they want to give birth???

8. I'm scared that the divide between men and women will just increase from now...

9. The clear divide is severe...

10. How are they supposed to give birth?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if they get an uterus transplant, I'll acknowledge them

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• idk looking at those "I must get married" numbers... looks like dudes better open up their thinking cause same sex marriage is their best option. :pepe-hehe:

• Teen girls based :yesr:

Lol but seriously tho it’s almost comical how large the gap between the attitudes that korean men and women have towards marriage is, but when you think about the entitlement that many korean men AND male teenagers display towards girls and women in general and female idols in particular, it’s not surprising to see these results but it’s also quite alarming and honestly sickening to see. Misogyny will never go out of fashion i’ll bet, and homophobia’s problem is even worse 🙃

• Honestly I feel like marriage is very unpopular among gen z, at least all my friends and I don't want to get married in the future.

Also women seem to be more accepting of same sex marriage in sk, not surprising since women are the superior intellectuals :pride-bee:

since teen girls are by far the most progressive demo here on opinions about both hetero and same sex marriage, and then adult women are the second, you’re not wrong :sure-bee: I worry for korea’s future given its male population tho :pepewash:

• Korea will be loosening up its immigration policy soon enough, if it hasnt already. Population decline is gonna be a big problem soon, same with Japan actually.

idk why people keep drumming up this narrative when its false

lack of labor is easily solved with automation now

you know whats not easily solvable? lack of resources and livable lands

When the catastrophic side effects of global warming hits in the next decade, countries with less mouth to feed and more automation will survive. Everyone else will sink

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The divide between the sexes is very severe.

I'm not so surprised about current women being anti marriage honestly. Most of the women I know have been discouraged from marriage by mothers and other women in our lives who've been through it because it's not worth it and is pure hell. The expectations on married women in my country are very archaic with literally no advantages for women anywhere.

Unmarried older women are actually so happy with their lives that the married ones have grown deep resentment for them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!