[enter-talk] CURRENT STATE OF FEMALE IDOLS' UNIVERSITY FESTIVALS

• [enter-talk] CURRENT STATE OF FEMALE IDOLS' UNIVERSITY FESTIVALS

bypannchoaMay 31, 2022

AVvXsEgjHuEzqZnHlfrtayXtBLKEUaXPS0O6DG7Vq3-mt6RiaEjjVsvjnqk4MOVSJ4QorYZp3wxrJNTLv--BEbc_sKwwSj6x0Vvj0Hr3FPim6f_VrLYV7mfQRTOWGfgYpTArmk2rWQTK4y-4B3WBjy_64VPGwQE6JAYU01tEzqjNyTxFdDoiOr9aHBR1NRb2=s16000

AESPA : Hanyang University, Korea University
    Idle : Dankook University, Kyunghee University, Keimyung University, Korea University
    Brave Girls: Hanyang University Erica, Kyungil University
    Fromis 9: Wonkwang University, Sungkyunkwan University, Kyunghee University, Geumoh University of Technology
    Ive: Keimyungdae
    Stay C: Sungkyunkwan University, Korea University of Technology and Education
    Red Velvet: Korea University

post response:
    [+27][-3]
    original post: here

1. [+43, -7]
    Wow Idle are doing so many festivals... As expected they're the biggest trend

2. [+32, -6]
    I love all the idols mentioned here but I seriously want to watch Idle perform in real life once ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+31, -4]
    I love watching Idle's stages, but it's even nicer to see them hard working on promotions lately..

4. [+13, -0]
    Don't call Aespa to universities festivals anymore. They cost so much just to end up lipsyncing. And their ment are limited to "It's the first time performing at an University festival" and that's it. The people who went to Korea University all got disappointed

5. [+13, -0]
    Ah f*ck the f*cking comments, I f*cking hate seeing that
    AVvXsEg9qMXU9tkBTScOas3urmArVm07et4jez_moGyPYZZpffnwfeVURCkeXCNcunHKNHZKmVBqRM6K01mKd3sGs9_vqzVMSTYt5xui8CS5jyhkOmlrdcJtTBcQ58ObwAQu2E19IpcD4_8Zm_84D2KSc-gbsaZCaTgCDMXA9lYXWidfbQ8IstXbsigzvq95

"Idle's cost is cheap. An university in the suburb was about to call Aespa but they were too expensive so they went to call Idle and another group. It's from the students committee"

6. [+9, -0]
    Wow the comments are f*cking mean. It's true that Idle are the big trends nowadays no? Why are so many people in denial when it's been 3 months that they've been in the 1~3rd spot of the Top100? They're also #1 when it comes to university invitations and Idle said themselves they want to attend all of them and that they were trying to accommodate with their scheduleㅋㅋ Whether they cost a lot or they're cheap, they pride themselves in having good live performances and they also want to stand on stage, so why are people making excuses saying who and who are expensive so they're not being called? If they can't perform live, of course nobody would call them

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!