Hybe is debuting a new group but there's no hype?

• neither are visuals, especially not K. He looks plain

V I S U A L S

A R E

A

P E R S O N A L

P R E F E R E N C E

Most boy groups these days are filled with average-looking dudes caked in makeup. Most of which, it doesn't even look good on them anyway.

• Never thought my post wouldn't be approved when this person lied and shaded all other groups and similar posts were approved. C'mon, mods.

Taki is still not handsome, this photo is just good. They're definitely not better looking than most groups.

• They don't look better than most groups, tf. Stop lying. You think saying you're a visual stan makes your opinion more valid? Hilarious.

• Loving the taki glow up

• People here act as if ENHYPEN is lot more talented than them. They basically are just dancers just like these boys. And these boys even not weak dancers. K was literally the best dancer and choreographer during I Land. Literally everyone praised him. Taki is good at popping, locking and freestyle. Remember how he won the freestyle battle during I land. And Nicolas, is bboy. He also has looks and charm. He attracted so many fans just by saying "chill" lol. They sure need good vocalists or rappers in the group from upcoming audition. But its funny people act as if they and ENHYPEN has so much talent gap.

• Iland was like years ago already, the hype went down

• People here act as if ENHYPEN is lot more talented than them. They basically are just dancers just like these boys. And these boys even not weak dancers. K was literally the best dancer and choreographer during I Land. Literally everyone praised him. Taki is good at popping, locking and freestyle. Remember how he won the freestyle battle during I land. And Nicolas, is bboy. He also has looks and charm. He attracted so many fans just by saying "chill" lol. They sure need good vocalists or rappers in the group from upcoming audition. But its funny people act as if they and ENHYPEN has so much talent gap.

Yes, Enhypen is much more talented and it's not even up for discussion.

Cause they are

Enhypen is much more talented than the leftover members they picked for that group. This Japan focused bg could have just been hired as enhypen's dancers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!