Do you ever planted veggies at home?

• I am trying to plant some veggies for about 2 months now. The smaller are paprika and the bigger is cauliflower. I started by seeds so seeing the entire growing progress looks sooo good

IMG_20220527_190618.jpg

How abour you? Did you ever planted veggies at home?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• i think my mom used to when i was little. i don't remember any more. but we do grow mint leaves!

• i have so many plants right now.

i'm currently growing some bishop's crown peppers. it's got a lot of fruits, flowers, and buds now (my first one just turned red today!). i also just bought a ground cherry plant.

other than that, i've got a bunch of herbs: genovese & thai basil, red & green perilla, shiso, chrysanthemum leaves, mint, and oregano, cuban oregano, marjoram, bay leaf, garlic, and garlic chives.

i just bought some thyme, dill, parsley, savory, and lemongrass today.

i've also got a bunch of cuttings being propagated atm

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• I've grown tomatoes, yellow squash, green beans, watermelon and jalapeno peppers when I lived out in the country.

The only thing that didn't do well was the watermelon. We only tried it one summer and I think we only got like one decent melon out of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!