bts at the whitehouse

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeN7TiN8-CdH7bDwVpLDllWVYN00smLivTdA&usqp=CAU

joe: welcome! we finally meet. how was the trip?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0LSW71SGrBw0GwvLXupQLG-LekG3lPuvWDg&usqp=CAU

bts: was good but it got a little weird because they kept trying to strip search us at the airport. those people probably didn't even work for the tsa but whatever. thanks for having us

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcE7faMf4lZHuwRS5rL2irpnapI1eIdP-D4g&usqp=CAU

kamala: hi, guys! big fan. glad you're here. i'd love to talk to you about an issue that's really important to me and--

biden: okay, that's nice but the guys must be hungry after the long trip so could you get us something? at least some water would be nice. thanks

kamala: sure, sure. be right back. could you guys watch the president for me while i'm away? make sure he doesn't wander around in his underwear and get lost again, okay? *trademark awkward laugh*

joe: well, in the meantime let me show you around the oval office. this is the famous resolute desk where past presidents like jfk and clinton had their wild extra marital affairs and highfived every secret service agent that was forced to listen outside the door afterwards but enough about that. let's talk about you guys and your cause

bts: thank you, mr president. we're just here to lead a campaign to combat asian hate and try to promote peace. we have some ideas that we think might solve the issue and we'd love to hear your feedback on it

joe: oh, look at the time. i'd love to hear you out but it's already noon and i gotta go to bed but don't worry because my son is here and i think he can help you out with that. good night

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgQn9JO_kIj_Fia5mJT-5mCGaFn7j-EFtaIA&usqp=CAU

hunter: what's up, guys? how long are you gonna be in town? wanna party? whatcha into? crack? hookers? you name it, i got it

bts: that's cool, man. we don't really have the time. got a bunch of sold out arena shows so we can't. sorry

hunter: well, if you change your mind, i'll be in my office taking naked pictures of myself. enjoy the rest of your trip. see ya

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!