[KN] BTS confirmed as performers at the AMAs feat. Megan Thee Stallion!

• source: BTS confirmed as performer at the American Music Awards (AMAs)!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTS-confirmed-as-performer-at-the-American-Music-Awards-1.jpg

BTS x Megan Thee Stallion

Butter (Remix) collaboration stage

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content twitter.com

Artist of the Year

Favorite Pop Duo or Group

Favorite Pop Song

original post: theqoo

1. So they’re going to the AMAs, right?

2. BTS will perform ‘Butter’ with Megan Thee Stallion.. daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Daebak, congrats to BTS and I hope they hear a lot of screams from ARMYs!!!!!!!!!

4. Will they air it on Mnet???

5. BTS is a candidate for Daesang???? Daebak

6. Well, I hope I can watch Megan’s rap and 3J’s dance…

7. I’m really looking forward to what the stage will be like ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Regardless of whether they win Daesang or not, I’m still so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. BTS fighting!!!!! I’m so proud!!!!

10. Daebak!! I hope BTS gets the Artist of the Year award.. Everyone please vote

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!