RE : Testament to the fact that A LOT OF ARMYS WERE TURNED OFF DUE TO THE ANTHOLOGY

• Dried Orange & Olive Lamb (697)

1- AS fas as I remember BE also had signed albums

2- if they wanted to really increase album sales, fan call events would be much better idea or giving album more versions.

Also bts does not have many versions. they does not do fancall events to increase album sales like other groups. and 1 version of album is expensive as fuck. so in my opinion they have probably the most authentic album sales in kpop

So, there should not be a problem in doing this little to be honest. even taylor swift has signed CDs.

and even if we buy this anons theory, I don't think so this event is going to boost their album sales this much.

About album flopping we will see that on june 10

• I don't know how it is on other shops

but I can see that on ktown4u most people are pre-ordering BTS Proof Compact Edition which costs just 16 bucks for 3CD's.

So in my opinion if someone is a new army who has just 1 BTS album or doesn't have anything at all, this should be your get-to-go option. Instead of spending around 50 USD just be smart and order Compact Edition

The goods are there too:

Compact-Edition_Packshot_Blur.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!