Testament to the fact that A LOT OF ARMYS WERE TURNED OFF DUE TO THE ANTHOLOGY

• BTS never needed these cheap gimmicks to boost album sales, I hope this serves as a reality check for bighit/hybe that they can't halfass things and expect ARMYS to eat it up just because it's BTS.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • 300 plus days of hiatus and only 3 new songs ? :pepe-shame:

• i hope this album sales flop so hybe/bighit open their eye and put more effort next time. it's just unfortunate that bts members will probably get upset about the results but it has to happen to prevent future's negligence.

• BTS never needed these cheap gimmicks to boost album sales, I hope this serves as a reality check for bighit/hybe that they can't halfass things and expect ARMYS to eat it up just because it's BTS.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

HYBE really fucked up this year.

• Ahh yes, let me purchase an album for a 0.000001% chance of winning a signed poster

At least make it signed album jesus....

• Didn't they do autograph promo for Be pre-order?

• All this time and three new songs.

:pepe-clown-gear::pepe-clown-gear::pepe-clown-gear:

• Good, then the fewer people buying this album the higher my chance to get the signed poster.

• How dare you question Hybe's marketing genius tactics? Hybe is the best company ever and they know way better than a kpop fan.

You should just unstan if you don't think that spending a fortune on songs you have already listened to is crazy.

This has sarcasm by the way. Hybe sucks and it's sad that BTS will once again get affected by their greed.

• How dare you question Hybe's marketing genius tactics? Hybe is the best company ever and they know way better than a kpop fan.

You should just unstan if you don't think that spending a fortune on songs you have already listened to is crazy.

This has sarcasm by the way. Hybe sucks and it's sad that BTS will once again get affected by their greed.

period

• Y'all always try to blame HYBE. BTS would veto it if they were against it, but they didn't. They are shareholders, not slaves. So stop complaining.

• Y'all always try to blame HYBE. BTS would veto it if they were against it, but they didn't. They are shareholders, not slaves. So stop complaining.

My brother in Christ BTS' miniscule shares that Bang Sihyuk threw them like a bone to a dog DO NOT MAKE THEM SHAREHOLDERS WITH RIGHTS TO MAKE BIG DECISIONS FOR THE COMPANY. All the power belongs to Bang Sihyuk, the higher ups of the corporation, Bang's relatives and friends, who actually are the biggest shareholders!! BTS don't have any power to veto and turn around the corporation's decisions, they are employees under a contract obeying their bosses. How many times does this need to be explained to y'all god!

• The writing was on the wall when they produced photobooks that looked they were straight off a school library printer, didn't even bother to get them stapled.

• Personally I am looking forward to the new music, and the new versions of old favorites. You all can continue crying about everything that has nothing to do with music. It's pretty apparent at this point that all kpop fans are cut from the same cloth.

• Don’t be stupid. BTS signing their albums is nothing new. The only albums they may have not done this are BE and Butter

There are way more things to drag Hybe over like how they could have just made 4 different versions of the album all costing $80 rather than just two versions with one at $60. Hybe will still get their profits and BTS will still get their sales. But they are too desperate to make their other groups look good next to BTS so they are inflating their other groups with numerous versions and decreasing BTS normal versions. That is some crap behavior

• I still think this album will do really well but just wanted to comment that I doubt BTS is really weighing in on things like “why don’t we have vinyl?” And “why can our label not promote properly on streaming platforms?” Or “ why can’t our album count for the UK charts?“

In general artists tend to stay away from the marketing choices, although there’s clearly exceptions and they tend to be very vocal about it.

• BTS gonna lose fans anyway coz their visual is dating Kpop's biggest man eater.

Fangirls won't stand for that.

• Personally I am looking forward to the new music, and the new versions of old favorites. You all can continue crying about everything that has nothing to do with music. It's pretty apparent at this point that all kpop fans are cut from the same cloth.

it has everything with music because basically there's none. more than 18 months of hiatus and we're getting only three songs lol. before you start, i don't care about english singles

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!