[Koreans React] "JENNIE AND G-DRAGON'S RELATIONSHIP? WE CAN'T CONFIRM"

• [theqoo] "JENNIE AND G-DRAGON'S RELATIONSHIP? WE CAN'T CONFIRM"

Posted on February 23, 2021 Group Big Bang's G-Dragon (GD) and BlackPink Jennie are engrossed in dating rumors, and the agency YG Entertainment has revealed that it cannot be confirmed.On the 24th, YG Entertainment made a short statement on E-Daily, saying, "It is difficult for the company to confirm the artist's personal personal life.

"On this day, Dispatch reported that the two were dating for the first time with their article "GD & Jennie, Pictures of Their Secret Date."Dispatch said, “The two dating places were (most of them) at home, and the luxury villa in Hannam-dong where GD lived was the best place for their secret love” “GD's penthouse must go through a two-step verification process from passing the front door to parking. , Jennie registered her (YG) carnival at GD's Villa." they added “A lot of people in YG are also aware of the relationship between G-Dragon and Jennie,” and “Jennie's mother knows about her dating GD.” source:

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=018&aid=0004860601 original post:

1. Good

2. I really hope this wasn't true, Jennie can do way better

3. Of course, they need to respect their private lives

4. Good good, if this is really true I will feel so bad. Jennie can do so much better f*ck

5. They look alike

6. I really like this from YG! There's no meaning in revealing this

7. It's even funnier for me to think that companies need to verify relationships. This applies to all idols

8. That's right, they don't owe any verification for Dispatch. If they are really dating, we don't need to know since it's their private lives. As long as they date well

9. That's basically them saying they're dating though, if they weren't of course they would've said they aren't datingㅋㅋ

10. Why would they confirm something for stalkers?

11. Them not confirming is only a loss for GDㅋㅋ

12. GD never acknowledges his relationships anyways

13. So what if they date and so what if they don't? It's their private lives

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!