Star A player from the national team raped a soccer team junior in elementary school(warning to people underage?)

• On the 24th, Mr. C and Mr. D, who were former soccer players, were sexually assaulted by their seniors, A and B, from January to June 2000 while they were in a soccer club at an elementary school in Jeollanam-do.

According to attorney Park, the perpetrator A is a star player from the national team who recently joined a prestigious club in the metropolitan area, and Mr. B, who played a professional player for a short period of time, is currently working as an outpatient professor at a university in Gwangju.

At the time of the incident, C and D, who were 5th graders at the time, claimed that A and B, who were seniors in the first grade, forced oral sex at the soccer club camp.

If they did not, C and D claimed that they had to alternate oral sex because of the ruthless assault. Attorney Park said, "The reason C and D were chosen as the'prey for the perpetrators' was because they were small, soft, and introverted at the time," and said, "The victims vividly remember what happened to the present, even after 20 years. And are in pain," he said.

https://n.news.naver.com/sport…ll/article/001/0012221089

This broke before Jennie dating scandal and is pretty disgusting.

Now im not saying this is trying to be covered up but I doubt this will get as much attention as a dumb dating scandal.

• This is so sad, I hope the victims have justice !!

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

• YG sacrificed GD and Jennie to Dispatch for the good of the country.

Nahh. I think only a few people will believe this bait. GD's always get involved in dating rumors and in the end, there is nothing. People that at least fans between these 2 idols will know there is just a friend. The public also would didn't even care about them because it is the fandoms that usually bash each other couples.

Btw, maybe I have watched too many KDRAMA, this situation reminds me of Kdrama titled Falsify/Distorted. When there is a big issue/scandal, they will be always sacrifice. Watch it if you interest in it.

• The sad part of this is now that the most searched feature is leaving naver in like a day this will probably never get the attention it deserves.

indeed. Starting tomorrow it will be easy for companies to bury stories.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!