Some questions about Bighit (now Hybe)'s lawsuits before

• I know they Hybe has been suing antis since forever but those cases weren't exposed to public.

But I read here and there from Armys that Bighit used to go to court to prove their innocence of some plagiarism scandals and won. Can some Armys or people who know fill me with some info? How long did it take and who was the accuser?

• Go to Best Answer
  • i think it was because bts had a lot of physical sales even though they were not a big 3 group

So jealous kpop stans spread rumors that they were doing sajaegi i.e. their company was bulk buying the albums

So bighit went to court to prove their innocence

i know that incident, i just want to know more details

• Best Answer

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I could only find this tweet

The case was terminated in 2015.10.9

I assume they must have filed the case some time after winning their first music show win i.e. 5th may 2015

• Onewbias

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I could only find this tweet

The case was terminated in 2015.10.9

I assume they must have filed the case some time after winning their first music show win i.e. 5th may 2015

Thank you! I was looking for this.

So it took several months, quite a long time :pepe-life-support:

• Are you trying to see how long Garam's case might take? Yea it's definitely not going to be over any time soon.

I remember about a case of an actor who got accusations for bullying and harassments. He needs a year for investigation and clear his name. Turns out he's proven innocent, but it's hard to fix the damage, and his name already being tarnished and he also lost a lot of deals.

• Are you trying to see how long Garam's case might take? Yea it's definitely not going to be over any time soon.

Yes. 5 month is such a long time, imagine the witch-hunt and cyber bullying while we wait for the truth to come out? I hope it won't affect the group's energy.

• Yes. 5 month is such a long time, imagine the witch-hunt and cyber bullying while we wait for the truth to come out? I hope it won't affect the group's energy.

I can't say what will happen. Many are saying she might have to take a hiatus until we get a conclusion to this and if it is going to take so long, it might be for the best - her mental state included since hopefully knetz will back off during that time. I don't hold a lot of illusions about that unfortunately.

I'm certain Hybe will have to take some damage control measures very soon though, whatever those may be. This is getting out of hand.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!