totally confused by kpop flex

• The Sunday concert was supposed to start at 13:00 and end at 18:00. It ended up starting at 15:00. No explanation was given why it took so long to start. It was quite lame having to wait over close to 2 and 1/2 hours sitting around, thinking it would start any minute but nothing happening. I am not even sure if the start was delayed for some reason, or if it was scheduled like that to begin with. Considering that the festival event was still going on at the outside ground at 13:00, I suspect that it was already planned that way. But then, when it did start, each performer only played like 3-4 songs, lasting about 15 minutes. To me, that is way too short. So, even though the concert started so late, it ended up finishing at 17:40, earlier than scheduled time of 18:00. So 7 artists all performed in 2 hours 40 minutes, when I expected 5 hours of performance. Incredibly short. I am really confused as to why?

• I just read another thread discussing this issue. Someone mentioned that the Saturday show was also delayed and filled with 2 hour filler performances. The Sunday show had a half hour filler performances and the rest of times, just nothing but waiting. It seems it was just badly organized. I've never been to any other shows where organizers just make you wait over 2 hours without posting schedules or technical problems. In addition, Oneus cancelling the appearance last minute also made it worse by shortening the overall show time. I hope they do better jobs next year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!