sad kpop songs

• these kpop songs make me absolutely miserable and i love it but its not good for my heart

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(im restraining myself from putting all my fav sad svt songs)

(to my youth is the final boss of sad kpop songs)

ok its so long im sorry but please reply with your fav sad kpop songs , lets cry together~ <3  <3<3

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• My fave sad svt song

External Content www.youtube.com

And my fave sad day6 song

• External Content www.youtube.com

it just gets sadder every time i listen to it

• My fave sad svt song

And my fave sad day6 song

omg space’s lyrics are so beautiful and sad plus seokmin’s vocals :waterr:

im gonna give this day6 song a listen im slowly getting into them!

"

final-1.gif

it just gets sadder every time i listen to it

the “its time to stoooop crying” HOW????? the instrumental makes it even more sad

"

final-1.gif

• When I want to be hit in the feels

External Content open.spotify.com

that taeyeon and that taeny performance are one of my fav snsd performances ever, they know how to make a bitch sad with their vocals

"

final-1.gif

• please!! i already know all their titles, but i wanna discover some more bsides, especially the sad ones im sucker for those

(Guide ver hits harder to me)

(Guide ver hits harder to me)

thank youuuu <3

"

final-1.gif

• External Content youtu.be

This song really got me into tears every time I listened to it. It is just too painful

omg how could i forget to include this sad bop

"

final-1.gif

• External Content youtu.be

This song really got me into tears every time I listened to it. It is just too painful

the lyrics break my heart as well as the performance its hard to listen :(

"

final-1.gif

:cryingr::cryingr:

:cryingr::cryingr:

ICONIC :waterr:

"

final-1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!