Posts by jimeous

So why aren't all BTS titles in the top 50 then? Since their fanbase is so powerful to just mass stream them they should never drop out, but they do, why is that? Is it....cause BTS is the most gp relevant idol group as shown by their brand rep, gallup placement, etc?? I'll wait for you to come up with a good response.

BTS currently have 790k+ Subscribers on Melon as of today which is the largest subscriber compared to TWICE that has 216k.

If you look at the Fan mentality for Boy Groups, they will stream ALL the B Sides from the comeback and songs from earlier albums which reappear in the Top 100 Charts, as this is not just limited to BTS and they will stream them for a very long time just to beat records.

Compared to GG fans where only a few of their current B Sides are streamed to the degree of getting into the Top 100

The fact is, BTS has the subscribers on Melon to continually stream their Songs all year around especially when they are trying to go for a record.

We have seen with Nilo and Sean that if you get enough interest in a Song and you have high profile Idols making a comeback that you can beat them which is what happened during BTS and TWICE's comebacks. Then again, BTS didn't have near the Melon Subscribers that they have now.

So here's the point....

The use of the words "general public" is incorrect because it basically eliminates around 90% of the Korean General Public rather the correct way to use the word is the songs impact outside of Music Charts.

So an example of a National Hit Song is TWICE's Cheer Up

TWICE's Cheer Up in Korean Music Text Books, used by 2 Political Parties as a Theme Song and helped TWICE become a Nation's Girl Group

The question I ask you is..... which BTS song qualifies as a National Hit where you can't use any Music Chart to prove your point

Yes, thats it exactly - kpop fans hate to admite BTS have the biggest hit songs of the 3rd gen lol - its just pathetic at this point

Has a BTS song

* Become a Song in a Korean National School Text Book for Music?

* Topped every Major Music Digital Yearly Chart

* Turned BTS into a Nation's Group (not National Group, that's easy to get)

Cheer Up topped all the Major End of Year Music Charts when it was released in April 2016

You mentioned Spring Day, which ranked lower than TWICE's Knock Knock for end of year charts for 2017

So the point here is..... Spring Day isn't a National HIt, like ALL of BTS's songs they are fan made hits

A classic song

Yep and basically the format for Female Dance Tracks where you have the Rap and "lullaby/high note" bridges.

But more important is that there isn't a single Solo Female Singer of this era that has a MV as diverse that song.....

Anyway I'm not sure if that's Ha Jiwon in the MV but I know she appeared at a Live stage

Yep I remember Oppa

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let me think about it.....

In the meantime lets chill to their 5th Anniversary Mellow B Sides

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

21:29 and One in a Million were dedicated to Onces :)

As an added note, Jeongyeon was absent for this performance

Momo opening a TWICE song is gold :P Also check out those Adlibs :P

So these are just some of my recent B Sides that I've taken notice of, they are from romi romi whom make their own original dance choreo

BlackPINK: Love to Hate Me

TWICE: Hell in Heaven

TWICE: Make Me Go Fedora Version

So to start.....

The Idea here is for Kpop fans to see the talent of other fans that are creating Dances that our biases or their companies haven't done, so as a TWICE fans these are my first picks

Hell in Heaven

Make Me Go Fedora Version

So remember, it can't be a COVER of your bias' Song, it must be the Crews' original, so they can do it first.......

Also I ask if your post at least have this level of quality because remember, you are representing your bias for B Sides

At the time of this post. the first 3 episodes are free, they will eventually be all free but you have to wait :P