B SIde Choreo from Dancers that Original Group haven't done AKA Introduce us to your Group through other Dancers that don't do Dance Covers.....

• So to start.....

The Idea here is for Kpop fans to see the talent of other fans that are creating Dances that our biases or their companies haven't done, so as a TWICE fans these are my first picks

Hell in Heaven

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Make Me Go Fedora Version

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So remember, it can't be a COVER of your bias' Song, it must be the Crews' original, so they can do it first.......

Also I ask if your post at least have this level of quality because remember, you are representing your bias for B Sides

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!