Posts by Minazuki

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MidzyTaglist

I'm very curious what songs they will perform!

Boys II men would be very nice if they did. Not sure how many BGs/songs they can fit in though.

A hint? :eyes:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Honoring legacy of boygroups? Quite a big deal tbh :/

I know they are perfect for this, they're amazing performers in every aspect :iconpepe:

It's such a honor they were chosen.

I wonder which boygroups they will cover in the medley. I believe BSB, NSYNC, One Direction and BTS are lock, because they appeared on the tweet AMAs posted about boygroups.

But I'd like to see more like Boyz II Men or New Kids on The Block

I just watched the two Stray Kids covers

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

The New Six, the 'Phobia' team, deserved to win. Since Stray Kids never performed this song live before, the group had to come up with everything: theme, choreography, they added rap verses and an outro. Basically made the song their own, what I appreciate.

It's not that Tempest, 'MANIAC' team, did a bad job, but It was a simple Stray Kids cover, without much to add. They basically danced the same choreography almost during the entire stage and even used a similar theme for the performance Stray Kids already previously used. They didn't took many risks, unlike TNX.

Waittt, this will be cool

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

YthOsL9.gif

So Ive’s fastest song to reach 200m Spotify streams is After Like which did in 217 days! And drama reached 200m streams in 218 days!

Though 300m is little different! After Like which is also fastest Ive song that reached 300m streams in 14months and 3 days, while Drama is expected to reach 300m before its 1st anniversary! Supernova and Armageddon are both bigger than Drama and have reached 150 and 100m streams faster than Drama!

Drama 100m streams in 91 days

While Supernova in 53 days and Armageddon in 80 days! So we shall see these songs longevity

And I know you love Aespa a lot :yesr:

However, reaching early milestones faster not always mean a song is bigger. Sometimes the hype is more short-lived in comparison to other popular songs that end up winning in the long-run.

For example, After Like was IVE's fastest song to reach 200M streams, but currently It's doing less daily streams than Love Dive, their biggest international song, even though the first started out bigger and was released 6 months later. Most likely, It won't catch up Love Dive's total streams. So we have to wait and see If the longevity will continue, as you said.

aespa has been really consistent with their international appeal since Drama, tho. Who knows If they won't release a song as big or even bigger than Supernova globally and It will help the stability of their previous hits?

Drama and Armageddon aren't bigger than any IVE song internationally, tho. Supernova... we will see in terms of longevity, I think It has the potential, since they also got a nice hit in another big market outside Korea, like Japan, with this one.

About the touring, I was comparing both 'Show What I Have' and 'Hyper Line' since they are complete, while IVE hasn't started their 2nd tour and aespa neither hasn't finished Paralell Line, nor announced all the dates.

As I said, I see the potential in aespa to reach higher peaks (and I'm also rooting for it, because they are one of girlgroups I like the most), but I believe IVE is still bigger and I don't think It's impossible IVE can get big hits again since they are still pretty fresh and popular.

The way I will cry the day Han debuts solo

What does any of this mean

Is it the concept for them in the future by some "insider" account?

If so, I'm assuming it's related to the "special album" they're scheduled to release this year

This is an insider account for K-pop comebacks/debuts and they are always accurate. I think they probably know some people in the industry, cause they know things about different groups from different agencies

I'm also theorizing It's related to their special album...

It must be something really cool, cause OP even played guess game

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

StayTaglist