Posts by n_u_g_u

Whatever you IU fans are called, speak on her and her alone. Ain't no army out here knowing a clue what this lady does from day to day. But if you want to speak on BTS at least have the facts straight, Their contracts end in 2024.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jungkook is still trending with 1.2 million tweets.

Updated

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not surprised at all

More clips from today

Congrats Jungkook :excited-bee:

Didn't he use it for a part of the competition that was meant to be about ORIGINAL choreo (from start to finish) and won said round then went onto claim it was originally his?

Army's not caring about the jump rope dance is completely different. Were those people trying to claim they created the jump rope dance and profit from it? no. Sure you don't get royalty's for choreo, but your creativity in making something new and unique for a group helps choreographers get work. No-one would have cared if he gave credit, or said it inspired him but he didn't. He is trying to take ownership. Same way fans get pissed when tiktokers take choreo used in kpop dances and claim they made it but worse because he is a creator himself and would be pissed if the shoe was on the other foot.

This makes no sense. The artist who incorporated that jumping rope made profit from the millions of views the music video got on youtube, from concerts, from promotional activities which is far worse than one competition. But we still didn't care. Because it was less than 1% of the artist's choreography which makes it their own original line of work. The same for this dude. You guys take great offence with this one part when the rest of the choreography is his own. That's the non issue in all this. And if I'm being honest, that one move looks like something the jabberwockies did in 2018-2019 but I'm not trying to be messy and accuse the dude from Ateez of plagiarizing.

This is a non issue. There were a few artists who did the jumping rope dance from Mic Drop and ARMY didn't give one f$%@. Dance moves are the most recycled piece of content in music. Could he have said he was inspired? Sure. But he doesn't have to. Unless he copied the entire choreography from start to finish, then I don't see the problem. For all the recycling of key dance moves in girl groups you would think girl group fans would be worse than Ateez stans.....

Its literally a video made by Circle chart channel and KMCA.

And the video was on girlgroups. They made a bunch of comments about how no girlgroup was really going to beat blackpink after showing and analysing the stats and somehow this has become mediaplay

I didnt know YG owns korea music industry now with circle chart and KMCA next. At this stage they might as well own Kpop

Says it's about GGs but still name drops BTS, who last I checked have penises. And like the user above me said, this man has, unprovoked, dragged BTS for military issues that does not concern him. BTS is setting pretty at close 21B digital points and almost 40 million album sales on the company who is representing, so to even name drop BTS with any other girl or boy group is literal mediaplay. Blinks just need to stick to hyping up BP in the sphere of "gg only lists" and most of us wouldn't be in this conversation if fallacies like that video keeps dragging BTS into the lies.

You must have a humiliation kink(blinks in general do but you are a special case) but let me respond seriously since we all assumed you were joking.

FZ2MrBuWIAAOF7N?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Most recent update

So you want further proof that BP are being mediaplayed by the same people who have BTS on their own charts as #1?

She pointed out a parallel. So when BP is promoting their own stuff, they can't but other groups can?

Do yall like being blatant hypocrites? What was different from that user bringing that one post about BTS 8 YEARS AGO to a thread about Jisoo? The only difference is OP/fortuna not mentioning any group or fandom in their post. But the comments in a thread that didn't namedrop anyone initially led to a smear and defamatory remarks on a woman who can't escape the lies spread about her since 2020. There was NO REASON it should have gotten personal and blinks condoning this in this thread is not surprising.

you know what I find hilarious about this, this person

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=3781112#post3781112

let me get my akorns here

Now what ?

I googled idol promoting in the US and got this :eyes:
    Before They Were Selling Out Concerts, BTS Were Handing Out Flyers To Their  Free Concert In LA - Koreaboo
    Twice dancing in the streets | Twice jyp, Nayeon, Twice
    Before They Were Selling Out Concerts, BTS Were Handing Out Flyers To Their  Free Concert In LA | KissAsian

Now what ?

Crickets from blinks, dragging BTS for whatever reason is ok.

Then later Fortuna made a response anon thread asking (like many on this site do) why are antis using this pic to drag BTS? Posting about being proud of coming from nugu-ness to the BTS we know now.

Suddenly the conclusion is blinks being shaded that matters more.

I just find this whole thing funny.

Fortuna made a thread obviously a bait to shade blinks, armys took the bait and started saying "oh, it was blinks" and their ridiculous posts yk, i made another thread like "biased moderator is back" linking the thread and Horizon emerged everything, everybody was fighting, Tiki said these things about Ves bc she was tired of mods being like this, after being called a liar (op was called this) they decided to "delete" (not exactly delete, but we can't see the thread bc "omg, why are people fighting????"

In the end Tiki could've being DM-ed, instead she received a permaban and by the way Ves is talking about her we can see it was personal, she loved it.

You're such a funny user. In my thread, I quote you "well must like the fandom more than BTS" in other threads "I am an individual and not representative of my fandom so judge me alone" "army make up so many lies about me, show me proof"

Do you see how you're a talking contradiction?

Maybe this "protect my fandom" stick isn't only an army thing when you can shout from the rooftop how people are making blatant lies about you, blinks and bp in anons but you draw the line at another female reporting a defamatory lie being spread (and how did that user even get that screenshot when they are supposedly new member?)

You even want to believe even after horizon has clarified twice in this thread that it was the mods decision, that ves banned the blink fandom/users you're riding hard for. Maybe because I've been here for too long but every fandom on here is paranoid to high heavens that mods are biased against them. Army had a whole purge in the reboot of allkpop = calling mods bias, exo-ls were having their time to shine in 2017 =calling mods biased, sones in 2014 =calling mods biased, vips in 2017 = calling mods bias etc It's always the same where one group of people think they feel personally victimized.

Allkpop will never change I fear no matter who staff are.

I'm finally on my lunch break as I had to go to work at 9AM today, but HA why am I not surprised that NOT ONE BLINK can defend their girls but would rather deflect attacking other users in this thread when that was not the intention? What happened to "I am an individual and represent only me and not my fandom"? I don't even converse with majority of the army here but here they are still being dragged anyway when the question was primarily for BTS and how western white journalists would spin this if they were as desperate for #1 as what it is happening now. I sat by while blinks dragged Aespa for their digipacks, only for BP to end up releasing digipacks. For BTS discounting Dynamite because of the remixes and weverse shop song sales only for BP to be the WORST offender in discounting fresh off the rack albums not even after a week. It's just amazing how as individuals in a collective fandom can still continue to be brazen after dragging so many groups for months leading up to their favs comeback but this is the straw/ thread that is breaking the camels back? We're even talking about likes when people would like almost every post by their own that would take a dig out of other groups? I'm that obsessed to keep track though because what for, for amnesia Olympics? If BTS does not interest you in anyway and you won't answer, or more like can't answer the question, please gtfo. You're just derailing a thread at this point to distract from the topic.

Since people were up in arms about Dynamite's 8 remixes that came after they already secured their #1 on BB HOT 100,

that never stopped them from being dragged for what their western peers were doing and even worse (ehem lil nas x had like almost 21 different remixes of OTR) *And to be honest, aside from longevity, Dynamite the original was the one that genuinely became a hit and didn't even need the remixes in the long run as I write this hearing Dynamite at TJ Maxx.*

So imagine them literally making Spotify deals, going in person to hand over free copies (also like taylor swift) releasing more than 10 versions of an album instead of just the 2 versions that costs $100 to both own, bundles, digipacks, HEAVILY DISCOUNTED chicken nugget digital albums etc

Would we have immediately already seen BB, RS, Variety etc and all their white writers unleash their articles dragging them to filth? Just imagine the horror of army having to defend the desperation from an industry that already hate that they are as big as they are when they never wanted them. Sometimes in that regards, not being the biggest act currently has its benefits because you can easily slide under the radar doing anything honestly and most would be gracious enough to not drag you until weeks later. But I would personally like to see BT21 bundles just for the funsies :pepe-hehe: Thankfully that one Citi Field date they did give free digital copies were 1, not in person and 2, testing the waters to see if they can in fact sell a stadium in the US and as luck would have it, they can and did so they never needed to do it again. If they did do it again, I'm pretty sure we would have already had a headline "BTS giving out freebies because they can't fill out stadium" :pepe-cringe:

:pepe-army:

Well more liked announced months in advance and then competition appears close to their comeback date. This goes all the way back to Twice in 2016 with SD and Not Today. Then they really went head to head with IU with DNA and we can't forget the Iconic WAP vs Dynamite showdown when even BTS were streaming the competition 😔 Even tho I don't consider her competition, Butter couldn't even completely shine because of Driver's License.

I just want 1 comeback where there is no big name competing with them but knowing BTS they will never schedule around anyone else so what's the point. We've never got to experience an empty house ;(

Just for the funsies

It was the stress for me.

The funniest thing about this is YGE is doing the ABSOLUTE most in trying to promote BP, and if the demand was as blinks envisioned BP having was materialized(and actually there) and completely smashed records of their primary and only goal, BTS, none of them would be blaming YGE AT ALL. But reality isn't lining up to the carefully thought out illusion they set their girls up with. That now all the parameters of their success has to be "In 2022" "This year" Mind you, context never matters when sizing up those parameters either. Like how even after YGE is doing their damnest, the charts have been at their ALL TIME LOWEST. And they are still having difficulties destroying everyone with little to no competition like blinks here and everywhere else have been harping on for almost 2 years (for allkpop blinks since august). Only with blinks are BP allowed excuses as to why their song/charting isn't doing as well but to hell with anyone else. I chuckle because in actuality, given that no one has still surpassed BTS 2017 and 2018 years, blinks will settle for beating BTS in 2022 with how the market/charts are today, if only to cope. Because after dragging everyone and there mother, if they can't take comfort in that, they would have to admit that starve for 2 years with the same formula as to not deviate from success didn't work this time. So if there is a silver liner with all of this, they can clutch their Spotify pearl(not even but let's just focus on 2022 only) and look at YGE's efforts paying off in that area at least. I mean it's not that hard to do seeing that Blue and Grey, a bside in 2020 had more points/streams than BP's current tracks but BTS was up against themselves, Dynamite, and other prevalent western artists at the time. But I suppose this should halter most blinks on allkpop to encourage others like bphouse, killing, hardcore etc to name a few, to remember that the stones they cast, that blinks kekeked about, can now be thrown back at them. Even more so now that there is so much fodder from the desperate lengths BP have taken so far.