Posts by Kudi

Funny how triggered some people (men?) get here. When literally all I said was that it is video games. I play video games myself and have for quite a while.

What makes it even funnier is how often men disparage women's hobbies, but if you basically say nothing more than that something is video games (which they are) some people get sooooo offended.

The fact i tried to be object while you came straight at me with words like "men", "woman", and "triggered".

Anyways, i don't wanna compare "it's just video games" to "it's just 7 dudes singing and dancing" when both these are their source of living respectively. Man, I'm too "triggered", so let me go and touch some grass. Peace.

It's videogames...

Do you know that a huge portion of Koreans still do not consider kpop as real music? You reply sounds just as ignorant as them.

And FYI, there are 36 global competitions (some of which are annual) for artists which grants military exemption while for athletes it's only Olympics and Asian games. Too bad Pop music doesn't have such a competition. So, if you want be negative, i suggest you take it out on IFPI or whoever who failed make real global Pop music competition and not try to diminish other people's success.

It's the freaking Asian games, not just some random league tournament. And they are the Korean national team not skt, geng, or any other team.

I don't think any of songs would ever beat POP/STARS and I'm also a bit surprised

anyone knows who released last two songs?

because if I remember correctly MORE was the one in 2020 but what were the songs in 2021 and 2022?

none of those songs are worlds song and none of them is even among the top 5 league songs. Kda was a group formed by 4 of the characters originally to advertise their new skins. They just happened release the new skins during worlds. 2018 worlds song was rise which is a mega bop and 2020 worlds song was take over which was a flop.

I don't really put them in the same level as BTS like most other kpop fans and BTS has the weakest global hits among the others acts op mentioned but at least they have dynamite and butter which charted in the top 5 all over the world but BP does not have such a song.

Another thing about the USA market, notice how most global acts are from NA and blew up in the USA first before going global. Now look at adele, bad bunny and ed etc. They were huge in their native countries before but they were only considered global after breaking into the USA market. So you have to conquer USA in order to be global whether you like it or not. This market alone can propel you to global fame (post Malone, cardi b, lil nas) and USA is BP's weakest market.

He has been in the industry for more than 2 decades and is one of the most respected artist in the industry. He never had any scandals in his long career. Furthermore, the BTS members consider him a big brother. So, I'm not doubting him over 3 second clip.

That being said, that facial hair is sus. If it was usual chubby lee hyun, there is no way this would have been an issue.