Posts by Btsnewjeans

IU made an estimated 13 billion won (10.5 million usd) from cfs just in 2022 alone. I think she's happy with her pizza, water, soju, mattresses, etc cfs as well as her gucci and sony cfs :rolleyes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

bp really have changed how people think about cfs. in snsd's era, home appliances and grocery cfs were the most premium because you had to be a housebold name in order to get booked. luxury fashion cfs match better with idol images and lifestyles though I'm curious how much they're paid in cash since most luxury fashion houses will have 5+ brand ambassadors (both idols and actors). I def don't think gucci is iu's most lucrative cf for example (that would be chamisul soju).

Iu two concerts are total gross. She surely earned massive but touring income is screwed as it also includes touring expense, building rent, touring agents and workers fees. Also she has to pay agents from cfs etc. Music income she must own masters to pocket it all. Only iu fans think she took it all home

It is not dying out. They don't need to be actress anymore simple. Jennie can make thirty million this year from ytur merchandise cfs combined and hbo gig. Acting a small part of it. Suzy didn't have touring power and merchandise sales, that's why they needed acting. Yoona had fandom but their touring power was nowhere near bp and more members to share. That's why needed acting with her cfa.

Whereas wonyoung has offers like suzy and she might debut. I can newjeans members in acting in few years. If I've and nja become touring monsters, they will be fine room But it is not important for idols anymore. And it girls don't need to be on TV twenty four hrs. What you see as it girl in second gen, tv was important promo. It is not anymore. The way it girls are seen now is different

Move with times.

People think they are some thing on random internet forum. Like💀 No one gives a care about losers outside this site. 💀That's why you are here for years. I atleast have life and real friends. I get free and come here😘 and people who makes mockery of groups facing racism in threads, wanting drama are worse. They need to be called out again and again. If that is obsession, then be it🥰

Losers💀 stars my foot

People here need to learn obsession term. What u gonna do? I am so scared. Owwww💀 Complain to ur mods frnds. I didn't take any name lolool. Guilty as charged. 🤣

When you post something in public forum, answers are going to come out whether quoted or not. 🤣Make it private forum then where u can cry about newjeans with ur neutral buddies. I know pain is real💀

BGs have to step up because ggs are now selling albums too. They need to have some big variety mc to play their songs in variety show. Otherwise they are doomed on korean charts

Nj got soty chances ruined by release date..

I've gidle nj dominated

Aespa have five enteries but only career massive hit is nl. Savage is moderate at best and i am being generous

I read aespa albums are cheap compared to bp. Is it true?

So won't be surprised if they set records but thing is bp excel at countless metrics. Not just pure sales. Their album equivalent sales are massive. And let's not start about their touring numbers.

Hybe might be targetting more of international market with more luxury deals which international fans like more.

There is nothing wrong with Ive deals. There is nothing wrong with doing pizza. Even jun ji hyun highest paid k actress do food cfs. Different companies have different policies to accept deals. I don't see it as cheap if you do cf of common budget brands.

No need to setup newjeans where other ggs fans who are disguised as fake concerned neutrals will again show their neutrality. I am just happy newjeans are just getting good deals already and can't wait for more solo deals. They might do food cfs too in future

And btw all njs members have luxury deals with diff brands. Two are yet to be announced. To some people who don't know!. One thing is sure all njs members gonna get solo deals along with many group cfs. . Not just few members and their cfs are already more on collabs not just simple cfs. Btw Korea is big buyer of luxury products and brands. Gp care about those brands. Lol some people and their half baked knowledge

Ive fans and their victimhood when they had nearly four years experienced popular idols as rookies ( lol) and kakao had the funds to give them huge promo and push. Connections on TV etc like any big four firm. That is called privilege but surely poor Ive is self made group who had rags when they debuted. Sure