Posts by Millano

Yes because both are veteran groups so their agencies don't care so no trouble for them the same would have happened had onlyoneof been a veteran group= 5 or more years. Even then you saw the shit show that happened with Chen, Kai and Jennie but that was all saseang and fan bullshit so no real problem. And yes Asian society especially one's like Korea Japan and s large extent China has these near perfection or perfect ideal standards, its more prominent here in Korea though, which is why we have the highest suicide rates on earth, in every walk of life from ordinary citizens, to politicians upto celebrities.

Ps I only saw they were after achen and Chanyeol but Kai?

Yes because both are veteran groups so their agencies don't care so no trouble for them the same would have happened had onlyoneof been a veteran group= 5 or more years. Even then you saw the shit show that happened with Chen, Kai and Jennie but that was all saseang and fan bullshit so no real problem. And yes Asian society especially one's like Korea Japan and s large extent China has these near perfection or perfect ideal standards, its more prominent here in Korea though, which is why we have the highest suicide rates on earth, in every walk of life from ordinary citizens, to politicians upto celebrities.

That’s so sad🥺.

Bts are veterans but there’s no public dating.

I hope they are having s… though 😊

Still waiting for Jackson Wang to blow 🥺

Every has-been, every music act promoting something, every over 40 actor, every over the age of 50, everyone in the US wants to tap into the Army pool.

Like who gives a s…. that James Corden says he loves bts.

No you don’t you just go with whats popular with generation mz.

Because that means money.

Get some digital skills and do your own work🤨.

It’s freaking sickening as it is not benefiting bts.

Buy their albums if you love them and shut up on SoMe about how much you like Jimins suit in PTD. He doesn’t give a s… about you anyhow😂.

Same goes with koreans in the entertainment business: everyone wants to say something about them and give their two cents in every interview they give about Jins looks etc. Shut up!

If someone in Korea is promoting something they mention bts. Where were Epik High when bts broke through? Now it’s a different tune cause now bts has massive clout and they have something to promote.

Same on YT with all the bts tags and vlogs about someone claiming to know all about kpop training.

Rant over 😬

If I'm being really honest, I don't think many even care about KPOP, they only care about BTS and also BP. Because those 2 are the top KPOP acts there and collabs probably bring them some sort of clout.

If they really care about KPOP artists would have listened to more songs from various groups to really widen their scope.

The industry only cares about taking advantage of what is popular and using it to their advantage

Same with everyone who wants a piece of bts😆.

It’s like - let’s mention on SoMe that we love them and hopefully Army will love me.🤢.

Kpop is definitely not losing its appeal or fans. I am more curious about the industry POV whether they will tolerate another non English act or this is all just a ruse and they are just cashing in on the moment

It’s not up to the industry but music listeners.

I don’t care if bts is Korean. They have catchy songs and make great mv.

Same with Daddy Yankee. And I don’t understand Spanish.

But the foreign acts better make music in english😂.

Bts is not kpop. But the west still wont see them as what they are: outperforming everyone. So there’s an element of racism there.

Everyone knows about fandoms and everyone want to sell their mother in this game. Koreans have just seen the light and act on it where others sit and wait and does what they have always done with no change.

So I see highly skilled asian business moving fast and the west is like: wtf happened?

:pepestare:

Anyone can make it in the US - if they show up with english music.

It’s similar for western non english idols/pop groups. Their music won’t be in the playlists suggestions at Spotify etc unless it’s in english and they throw serious money after marketing.

And still a large number of western artists do not grasp the fandom world and it being the make or break for serious money. We just don’t.

Bts would never have made it to all the shows in the US without Army. Not even with a hit like Dynamite.

And a lot of factors are at play. But look at the Puerto Rican wave. That’s still at play, so why not the Asian wave? They just need to put out one hitsong a year in english 🥳

Personally I think it’s refreshing to see asian boys/men in music/movies etc.

They are pretty hot😊. Not many men dances, have six packs and looks great with make up.🧡

I see blondes every where I go. It’s like what you have seen all your life gets boring🤷‍♀️.

I think we can all agree, being an idol isn't easy no matter which company you come from. Extreme diets, practice, saesangs, hate, schedules, lack of privacy, only getting a few hours of sleep a night... doesn't exactly sound like the dream. The potential of making money is what makes it worth it which big3 do have a higher chance at but other than that, no. Not very easy.

Living in nice flats

Driving nice cars

Wearing nice expensive clothes

Flying private planes

Eating nice food

Travel

Meeting exiting people

Having your own make up artist/hairdresser

Giving your parents and siblings a new, better life

Living with your 5-10 best friends

I’d do it - it’s what 8-10 years of your life?

:clown::pepe-tongue::pepe-cowboy::pepe-toast::pepe-flirt:

Because you are looking at from a forgieners perspective. Remember this is Korea and Asia in general. Kpop and its celebrities are bound by Korean culture, tradition and society and general Asian culture as a whole. Justin Bieber can do anything he wants and not give s fuck because hes a western celebrity, western culture and society doesn't give a single fuck about you and what you are doing. As long as you haven't murdered anyone or committed a very serious crime PEOPLE DON'T FUCKING CARE!!! LOL this is the total opposite of Asia

I know. I’ve seen a few “scandals” just the past year or two.

But having to be perfect - like a robot, no one can live up to.

High suicide rates, people being unhappy, low birth rate…many don’t want to marry…that’s Korea today.

I’m from one of the happiest places on earth. Not that it means I’m running about laughing at all times. I really wish generation now will change things 🤗. I wish I could help.

Ps EXO and BP etc has been dating, right? Maybe not in the open?

Yup that will do it especially if that person was a fan etc. Every agency has a dating ban even if its unofficial you are supposed to devote your life atlest for your rookie years on perfecting your talents and your group. Because any scandal early on can kill your career overnight and from a agency point of view I can't fault them you just took a multi million dollar gamble your business salary and all the staffs ability to feed their families is on the line if thos kpop group succeeds or fails is entirely upto the manager and the determination and skills of the members of whatever group you formed. This level of serious desperation isn't a thing for large companies like sm entertainment etc but small companies? A scandal is life and death of the entire operation and filling a chapter 13 bankruptcy. Where as big companies like sm entertainment? Shit like a scandal is water under the bridge, sure they will lose money but it won't kill the company

So weird though. Justin Bieber has fans, is now married and even smoke weed. He’s on the Korean charts.

But idols? They have no lives☺️