Posts by EVERGLOWxFOREVER

Hello! Congratulations on the release of your new song "First".

I have two questions.

1. What is the most important lesson you learned from each other?

2. What is your opinion on the meaning of your song "First"?

- Onda: As we practiced together for a really difficult performance, I think we have strengthened our teamwork with each other! Even if we get tired and fall because it's so hard, when we encourage ourselves saying ‘you can do it!’, ‘cheer up!’, we end up having more energy! So I think I was able to work harder on this ‘first’. ‘First’ contains the meaning of fighting the darkness with the light of hope. With our performance, we want to give strength to many people who are struggling in frustration and despair, and also to give energy so that they can get out of the hardship quickly.

Hi Everglow! I really like you and your songs, First is amazing!

My question is: Since your job is quite demanding and can be tough and stressful, I wonder how do you take care of your mental health and what you do to de-stress?

I hope you're all well, wish you all the best in the future! :borahae: :borahae: :borahae:

- E:U: When I'm stressed, I talk a lot with my mom and sister. If I don't talk about something then and don't solve it, I think it becomes even more stressful. And especially Forever is a big strength for me.

- Mia: Sometimes I get inspired by books, so I look back on myself and live my life. E:U would be a squirrel, Sihyeon would be a rabbit, and Onda would be a sloth? And Aisha would be a tiger and Yiren would be a dog! Epguri City will be very cool. There will be many shopping centers and many karaokes... Ah! I think there will be a lot of restaurants too.

What animal best describes each of your members?

- E:U: Thanks to her positive mind and way of speaking, Sihyeon makes people around her happy. Mia is quiet but reliable, and she is a very trustworthy friend. Onda is bright and cute, giving a smile to those around her. Aisha listens well and has a lot of affection, so I'm happy when we're together. Yiren is playful like a child, and she makes the people around her smile like mom just by looking at her.

- Sihyeon: Contrary to his tough personality, E:U has a cute visual and hands and feet that are the killing points. Onda is soft, but in fact, she has stronger stamina than anyone else and her untiring passion seems to be the killing point. Yiren's cute voice and personality like a baby always make people around her laugh. Mia seems to have a serious personality hidden in sadness, but in the dorm, she's really funny like a comedian. Aisha is actually a great cook. I don't think there's anything she can't cook

- Mia: E:U is the eldest, but she has a cute side like a naughty girl, and Sihyeon has a subtlety behind her brightness. And Onda has a strong passion for her delicate appearance. As you can see, Aisha has very attractive eyes and is a very reliable friend. And Yiren is a really cute and considerate friend.

- Aisha: E:U is a very reliable and easy-going person. Sihyeon is an older sister I can always talk with comfortably about my concerns. Mia always makes me feel like we are on each other's side, and Onda is a cute little sister I want to take care of. She is also a friend who always care about people. Yiren seems a naughty girl, but she's a friend who delicately remembers things I like, or talks something in a nice way.

- Onda: E:U is a warm-hearted older sister who understands and empathizes well with her motherly charm even if I act like a little foolish! Sihyeon can be said to be Everglow's father! She is always the same, and her positive mind allows people to think positively. When Mia performs, she is really charismatic and she has her own vibe, so I think she's attractive! Aisha has a really good fashion sense! So I sometimes see Aisha's fashion and pick up my clothes inspired by her! Yiren has a bright, baby-like side, so it’s her charm to make me feel innocent too when we're together.

-Yiren : E:U is the eldest sister, but she is usually a really cute older sister. Sihyeon always jokes around a lot and she bursts out laughing and having fun when we're together. She's also a good listener when I talk about my troubles. Mia is quiet but she's really fun when she's joking. Onda is a timid but hard-working friend. Aisha is a sweet and charming friend.

Who have been the biggest inspirations to you guys in music? Onda especially covers a lot of different artists so I´d like to know which one is special the most to her and all of you :-)<3<3

- E:U: I really liked Lee Hyori since I was little. I think her eyes on stage and her overwhelming power are really amazing.

- Sihyeon: I think I opened my eyes to idol music when I was in the 3rd grade of elementary school, and I think I was most inspired by Girls’ Generation.

- Mia: I think I got a lot of inspiration from watching Ailee and Boa.

- Onda: In fact, I have a lot of artists I get inspirations from. These days I think I get a lot of inspiration from IU! If you listen to her songs, you’ll find out that they contain a lot of deep meaning in the lyrics! Also I think the emotion of IU is expressed in her song in a unique way, so I get a lot of inspirations from her songs!

- Aisha: I think I learned a lot and got inspired by watching Hyuna and Sunmi’s performances.

- Yiren: I think I started to want to sing while dancing on stage after seeing Hyuna and Girls’ Generation perform. In particular, I thought Hyuna’s charming eyes and her dance moves on stage were really cool.

What have you guys learnt about each other from living together?

- E:U: There are times when each of our lifestyles or patterns helps each other. In particular, I can't stand late night snacks, but I can tolerate late night snacks when I'm with the members.

- Sihyeon: I think we learned more to yield to each other and became more mature by living in a group.

- Mia: I think I learned to be considerate. We need to give in and consider each other in order to have a good life as a group.

- Onda: I think I learned how to express myself a little more! In the past, there was a lot of time when I was struggling alone, but I am very grateful to the members who are willing to take care of me when I express myself, and that makes me want to express more. So I am still trying to express more of myself.

- Aisha: I think I learned to be considerate, and I could learn things that I don't have, which lets me grow gradually.

- Yiren: I think we learned to think and care about the members. Now, we naturally take care of the members.

Reserved for the biggest Everglow Fan ON AKP :pepe-tongue:

1. It took 7 days for you to win a show after the release of your comeback. How does it feel to be the second-fastest girl group to win a show for a comeback?

- Yiren: I am so grateful, happy, and in fact I couldn’t believe that we were ranked number one in 7 days after our comeback. It’s been a long time since we made a comeback, and I’m so honored and happy that I received so much love and I will do my best to become a better and more influential artist in the future.

- Mia: I want to hold an offline concert and fan meeting. I hope the day will come when I can smile and communicate with my fans and share the same feelings in the same space.

Hello Everglow! So happy you came to Allkpop!

Your latest comeback is amazing and I wish you a lot of success in the future!

My question is: what is your favorite song of yours and what kind of concept would you like to try out next?

- E:U : I really like this title, first. If I have a chance, I want to try a song with a bright feeling. Summer is coming soon, so I want to try a cool summer song.

Hello, Everglow <3 You guys' latest comeback 'First' is such a blast & I totally love every part of it :lovec:

My question to the everyone is - what is your favorite Everglow song?

I love you guys :okayc:

- E:U: Among our songs, 'You don't know me' is my favorite. It is a song with a bright and refreshing feeling, and also you can hear the fresh voices of the members from it.

- Sihyeon: My favorite song of Everglow is 'Untouchable'

- Mia: ‘No lie’ is my favorite! I think the calm and full beat and the members' voices go well together.

- Onda: I think 'No good reason' is the best these days! I heard it again after a long time, and the lyrics and melody are vague and dreamy, so it stimulates my emotions! So I'm listening to it a lot these days.

- Aisha: My favorite song is 'adios'! I think Adios is a song that solidifies our strong and cool image!!

- Yiren: My favorite song is 'Hush'!! The dreamy atmosphere and the members' voices go well together. And also you can blow away your stress listening to it.