Posts by Daileemidzy

I have never understood this forum's hate towards EDM.

Kpop is dance music ffs, EDM is literally tailor made for dancing it's in the damn name lol. What do folks here expect?

I never said I hated EDM. All the songs I listed are heavy EDM. I was just saying that I want kpop producers to branch out and explore different parts of the genre instead of using similar formulas over and over again.

Thanks! I'll look into them.

I'm just tired of recent girl crush songs all sounding the same. EDM is a surprisingly versatile genre and I want kpop producers to take advantage of that.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ITZY

STAYC

weeekly

aespa

might make a part two for other groups

She looks so happy performing. :cutes::cutes::cutes:

Not really in terms of looks but more so aura? If that makes sense? Like they both have that bright yet soft, girls next door energy. I get the same vibe from Joy. Which makes sense considering they're all major stan attractors lol. I think if PlayM promotes her correctly, Jihan could be one of the major It girls of the 4th gen. Since I think she has what Joy and Suzy have that made people fall in love with them in the first place.

BP have been getting hate for easy choreos since like...2018, so maybe I guess you've been out of the loop? It wasn't a huge reason but they did get their fair share of hate for choreos to KTL, D4, etc.

Exactly why I said EXTREME backlash. I never said that Blackpink never got hate for their dances, just that it wasn't on the same level as Twice. The level of backlash Twice got for their choreo was absurd and is still something Onces have to protect them from to this day. Meanwhile when you look at the things antis bitch about for Blackpink, having easy dances isn't really that far up on the list.

Before evolving concepts, both Blackpink and Twice had relatively easy dances. But Twice was the only one that got extreme backlash for it. Personally, I think it's because of some kpop fan's misplaced hatred of cute concepts and how they think cute = easy. But I want to see what other people think.

(also what happened with Jennie in 2018 doesn't count. She got backlash for being "lazy", not for the group's dances.)