Posts by Mimi_Minion

Don’t hate the player, hate the game. I’m not a fan of Lucas or NcT but cheating is not a crime.

Not even directed at you because a lot of people think like that, but I personally really hate this kind of excuse. Bullying also isn't a crime, but it's still wrong.

People who knowingly and willingly use and/or hurt people for their own selfish ego-stroking, pleasure and entertainment are despicable, regardless of whether their actions are illegal or not imo.

Apparently YHS has major ties to the police and the mafia-like criminals of the prostitution industry, so yeah no wonder he has the connections to get someone killed. Wouldn't be surprised if he's already done it in the past <X

During that time, she shared what she had discovered and started to unfold the speculations about the relationship between the Korean police department and Prosecutor's Office with YG Entertainment. She explained that there are records of the police investigating and prosecutors taking the drug cases in relation to YG Entertainment artists, but there were no indictments/prosecutions made in various cases involving YG Entertainment.

According to reporter Lee Hwa Jin, she found out various information while covering and investigating the dark underground world. She claimed that the former Chairman of YG Entertainment was well known for treating his guests with women while drinking with his guests. While investigating this topic, she stated, "I found a way to meet with the godfather of the Korean prostitution industry. According to this godfather, Yang Hyun Suk is a 'big hand' of the Korean prostitution industry as he was a big spender on women when he was treating his guests." Then she concluded that Yang Hyun Suk resigning from the Chairman position could cause a huge impact on the prostitution industry in Korea.

From: https://www.allkpop.com/articl…receiving-attention-again

and why do you think your lack of boundaries and sense of entitlement is other people's problem.

As you can see I'm not the creator of this thread, I just keep it up to date, when the creator of this thread logs in she'll update the title as she usually does (and no I'm not about to dm her to entertain your inner karen - do it yourself if it really bothers you). meanwhile take it as an opportunity to exercise some self control.

Dude, the guy literally just got convicted for prostitution mediation and 8 other crimes (plus he has a deep link to the convicted rapists from his circle of friends). He is directly associated with prostitution and rape, so it's deeply unsettling and triggering for a lot of people to constantly have to see this thread full of delusional fans trying to defend and excuse a now officially convicted criminal in the main section. Maybe you should have some respect for all the other people on this forum?

I hope mods consider closing this thread.

are you not aware of legal rights and process - he has a right to appeal if he feels the judgement unfair or erroneous or that there was a miscarriage justice or the legal requirements were not met, and if he appeals (which it seems very likely) then this current verdict is not final and can be overturned by a higher court, and he can appeal yet again after that. So no, seungri has not exercised all his legal rights as yet and we have not seen the final verdict as yet either. this issue is not over, it's just going to the next phase.

IF IF IF IF IF.

So you want to keep a thread active based on pure hypothesis? Even though no one here is buying any of it to begin with?
    I know you desperately don't want it to be true, but as it stands, we do have a final verdict:

GUILTY

Why don't you take all of these biased fan tweets and hypothesis to the Bigbang guild or something?

Isn't it time to close this thread? No amount of fan propaganda or self-delusions will change the public's opinion (or the court's). We've seen the DMs, we've seen his involvement in it all, and now we've seen the verdict.

Fans kept asking people to wait with their judgment till the final verdict, and now where that verdict says he's guilty on all accounts there's not really a need for "[seungri defense!]" anymore is there?

The way someone can try to commit suicide after one of these "justifiable conflicts", bc THEY felt bullied, and you still think you have any right to speak over them and their experiences smh...

All 3 criteria per the official definition of bullying was fulfilled in this case: hostile intent (they've literally confirmed they hated her), imbalance of power (5 vs 1), repetition. There's no question about it anymore, and I strongly side-eye anyone who try to justify it.

Whether right or wrong, it's the kind of irrefutable argument that doesn't prove anything. If they don't think they've done anything wrong, it could as well be because they haven't done anything wrong. So we're back to square one.

It could. In general if you want undeniable proof of bullying, it will be almost impossible to get. Because it's hard to produce evidence of events that have already passed in private.

I don't think we'll ever get any hard proof of either scenario, so we're left making up our own opinions based on the circumstantial evidence and behavior of the people involved.

The members are being very vocal about the fact they they never liked Hyunjoo, which I think is very weird behavior tbh. All their interviews and posts focus on how "annoying Hyunjoo was for always being sick and weak" and how they "felt she was gonna prevent them from having successful careers", almost like they're trying to justify not liking her. Add to that the videos and the suicide record. So I stand with Hyunjoo for the time being.

Most bullies, especially clique-based ones, never consider themselves bullies. Their herd mentality allows them to justify their actions bc they see their besties are doing the same thing, and bc all the shit talking behind the victim's back has already painted the victim as the "bad guy" and deserving of the clique's dislike and maybe even malicious actions. So I'm not surprised if the members genuinely don't think they've done anything wrong.

What I'm personally focusing on is whether Hyunjoo truly felt mocked, outcast or tormented by them. Bc if she did, then that's really all that matters. She was bullied then, regardless of whether the members did it intentionally or not, whether they thought their actions were justified or not.

And I'm inclined to believe she did feel tormented, to the point her mental health suffered, because:

1. Her brother was able to produce the medical records of her suicide attempt dated only a day after the "kimbap incident"

2. Countless videos have surfaced of the members mocking and laughing at Hyunjoo (especially for her way of speaking), with Hyunjoo not laughing with them, but rather complaining about their mockery and looking upset. If the person you're mocking isn't in on the joke, then that's just bullying imo.

Also I find it really telling that the members show zero sympathy for Hyunjoo's health, despite the public suicide record. They've all spoken about this issue a number of times now, and every time their focus is entirely on themselves, they've never extended any concern, sympathy or well-wishes for Hyunjoo. Which Hyunjoo has for them.

I'm really curious why they disbanded too, and I hope we can get some answers soon. I'm personally leaning towards one of these 3:

- They plan on taking the group to a different label, bc they think they'll be managed better there.

- Source didn't want them anymore (maybe bc they think they'll have their hands full with their new GG?)

- Some of the members want to take their careers in a different direction (going solo, trying a different genre, or stop being an idol altogether).