Posts by bunnyviolet

Our boys are finally back! wish cube would do more than the bare minimum from promo but we know how they are…

I think the boys are just as excited as we are to be out and about tho! They’ve been talking about practicing for their upcoming jp concert and are pretty interactive on their weverse since it opened~ the audio sounds so good so far too!

that doesnt make any sense ;judgingpepe:

Why could they not? I cant even come up with anything remotely logical for this

the mv was just dropped like an hourish ago

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MissBehave taglist pls

Didn't they have a segment where they showed her brother too, stuff like that is preplanned so she was def going to debut ...

Yes and no.

i think mnet did want to use her relationship to her brother for clout to boost interest and ratings, hence the segment and thumbnails on youtube, however, she barely got any screentime after that and wasn’t focused on regularly in the way that contestants like Dayeon were which makes me believe that while they weren’t opposed to using her to up the ratings a little, they didn’t plan to seriously stick to her long term. They might have not even expected her to debut given she wasn’t often top 9 until the end.

Ofc, i agree that her debuting was inevitable due to her high popularity. I’m just not entirely sure of mnet wanting her in the lineup due to how hands off they were in the hours upon hours of runtime. I think if they genuinely felt strongly about having her in the lineup, they would have pushed her more to be safe but I would say they might’ve not opposed to her being in it since she wasn’t really demon edited in the way other popular contestants were.

Id say it’s more ‘not really what we want but we’ll use you for clout and if you get in, that’s okay’