Posts by bunnyviolet

It looks like cheesecake to me, I don't really like the taste of it. Are scones any better?

Scones don't quite have the same texture as Cheescake. If I had to compare it to something, I would say they are harder muffins. I like both cheesecake and scones tho, so maybe I'm not the person to ask if they are better. :sweatr1:

ehhh I see what you mean, but I strongly feel that how fans react to companies decisions should be evaluated on a case by case basis. Yes, there are a lot of times where fans might be nitpicky or have mad high expectations, but there are also a lot of times where a company skimps out and just doesn't do a good job at promoting their idols or giving the fans the bang for their buck.

For example, YG promised to give Rose an album like about 5 years ago I believe? And yeah we got it, and I love both the songs like many other Blinks, but 2 songs being advertised as an album does not sit right with me. Along with the fact that we had to wait 5 whole years for it.

In cases like this, and many others, it's important to call out companies so they can do better. Yes the people who run them are human and make mistakes, but that doesn't mean they are immune to criticism. It is a good thing to tell them what they can be better at. As consumers, companies should want to know what we want to a degree. I think as long as you aren't a dick about it, and not personally attacking anyone, there really shouldn't be an issue.