Posts by bunnyviolet

I don't think Chan was wrong to say what he said, but I do think he has waaaay too much faith in his fandom to be mature about this and not attack others. The internet took it too damn far, blew it out of proportion, and started rumors. Calling Chan a "misogynist" and "attention-seeker" is completely unwarranted. He has every right to be offended that his hoobaes didn't return his greeting. It's not like he was trying to start anything by indirectly calling out whoever he was talking about. Everywhere I can think of, it's plain rude to ignore someone who's spoken to you, especially if they're older than you. Even if hoobaes didn't bow, it's not hard to give a nod, a smile or a slight wave to show that they're not trying to be rude.

Then there's the fact that Chan is not responsible for his fans' actions. Some people were saying that he should've never mentioned it at all and I agree. The best course of action would've been to have a private conversation with the other idols and handle it discreetly. At the same time, he has a right to say what he wants just like everyone else. While he could've predicted this outcome, he can't be blamed for what his fans chose to do.

This is the most balanced take in the thread.

So IM left Starship a while back to join another label or did he form his own label?

He joined Sony Music Korea for his solo music career promotions and work.

However, he is still very much part of the group and joined their last comeback early January and is continuing to join the group for other gigs such as their Las Vegas Bridge Expo back in April. He worked it something out with ss to allow this.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

Her hair look so cool

Less is more

Yeah love her hair. I just remember seeing them from a showcase photo i believe? On my timeline, and they had her in just shorts and a t shirt 🥲 and it’s kind of the same here imo. Knetz were kind of criticizing some of the outfit choices for her and I’m a little inclined to agree. She looks great, I just want a little more from the styling.

Yes. One this you don’t see your dad and then he’s trying to cash in!

Thats twice hurting him ¬‿¬

What will Kamden do? Trying to sign with another agency?

It’s speculated FNC might debut him and Jiho (another contestant) in a boy group but that is speculation.

Ofc, I can see FNC wanted to get something going with him in it to capitalize off his popularity so it would make sense if they are trying to plan something. Time will tell.