2. Highlight is really stable

3. These are all songs I listen to these days

4. Big Bang is a big hit

5. Hul NCT Dream???? Crazy… Since when did our boys grow up like that

6. Well, 5 out of 11 songs are Seventeen’s songs

7. Hul, Seventeen is a big hit

8. Wow, Big Bang is amazingㅋㅋㅋ

9. I’m so proud of NCT Dream

10. Ah, I’m so proud of NCT Dream ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m so touched that they’ve gotten bigger like this…

Original post (1)

BTS-Jungkook-was-spotted-at-IUs-concert-576x1024.jpeg

OP: Everyone knows he’s a fan of IU

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. Wow I hope he had a good time

2. Even if I can only see his eyes, he’s so handsome

3. Jungkook-ah, I’m so jealous…

4. Even though he was wearing a mask, but Jungkook is Jungkook ㅋㅋ I envy his beauty

5. I’m jealous ㅠㅠ I want to go too ㅠㅠ

6. I thought Jungkook would go, but he really did

7. Jungkook has been a fan of IU sunbaenim for a long time, I hope he had a good time

8. I’m jealous ㅠㅠ Do you like it, Jungkook-ah?

9. Our Jungkook was there ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. Jungkook must really like it ㅠㅠ

Original post (1)

Jungkook remembers all BTS lyrics, including rap lyrics

Jungkook who is known as ”Lyric bot”ㅋㅋㅋ

정구기 가사봇썰 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/9BAeODONZb
    — 내포도알내놔망개토끼7̶ (@km5813love) August 20, 2022

The members are seen confirming with Jungkook if their lyrics are correct The-reason-why-BTS-Jungkook-remembers-all-the-lyrics-is-not-his-parts-1.webp

If his hyungs forget the lyrics during practice, he will help them

윤기 가사 잘 기억안나하니까 정국이가 코러스 넣어주네 ꒰◍ˊ◡ˋ꒱ pic.twitter.com/RMhiw5GUqQ
    — 김짱구 (@7DopeBTS) June 18, 2020

Jungkook personally explained it is because he records all the chorus parts to most BTS songs The-reason-why-BTS-Jungkook-remembers-all-the-lyrics-is-not-his-parts-2-1024x579.webp

Jungkook, the main vocal of BTS

Since their debut album, he has been in charge of the chorus of most BTS songs, and his name has been listed in the chorus in the songs’ creditsThe-reason-why-BTS-Jungkook-remembers-all-the-lyrics-is-not-his-parts-4-614x1024.jpgThe-reason-why-BTS-Jungkook-remembers-all-the-lyrics-is-not-his-parts-5-1024x853.jpgThe-reason-why-BTS-Jungkook-remembers-all-the-lyrics-is-not-his-parts-6-1024x341.jpg

리허설로 부를때랑 진짜 녹음 들어갔을때랑 창법 완전 다른거봐 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 아악 정국아ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

pic.twitter.com/g19NP80igi
    — JK VOICE (@JK_VOICE_) May 21, 2021
    네 이제 김남준도 프로듀싱을 한다는 소식인데요 pic.twitter.com/gqVxFBOa5C
    방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) January 17, 2016

RM’s tweet that Jungkook’s guidance is essential when working on a song The-reason-why-BTS-Jungkook-remembers-all-the-lyrics-is-not-his-parts-7.webpThe-reason-why-BTS-Jungkook-remembers-all-the-lyrics-is-not-his-parts-8-1024x1024.jpg

1. Jungkook is the pride of ARMYs

2. Wow, it’s weird how J-Hope makes chords on the spot

3. HYBE needs to treat Jungkook well… I have a lot to say… But I can only commend Jungkook for his hard work

4. Idols like Jungkook are rare. He’s really talented and sincere, he’s the golden maknae

5. When listening to BTS songs, Jungkook’s choruses are so interesting

6. BTS has 3 rap members so the rap lyrics are terrible (whether in English or Korean), Jungkook is amazing

7. Jungkook is just a genius

8. He dances well, sings well and is good at everything

9. He’s really good, Jungkook’s chorus makes the song richer ㅠㅠ

10. Jungkook is doing so well. Thank you so much for making BTS songs richer and more special

Original post (1)

[instiz] RECOMMEND SONGS THAT SOUND LIKE JAPANESE ANIME OPENINGS

AVvXsEiKli2wCmI1ZYjUaIWgtBGGWNEJbBuisxlGVQCYvmXIi06hTtJCUgjGwcaSN_e9mYYJb0-MP-S2sBeGTPa0uGpaLvCmQ8j7eQMpaj4SWZM9HbMG6lDgKCPdiOwjo_NARIxlGl8gtz-ebXq7IiKrCDN66Ex1yDPvekyNfOpUsI24FRrDbFFRCeX-H33W=s16000

OP: I love bands, something that sounds like Day6 or Lucy. Something that brings up the tension... It doesn't have to be from idols, just recommend them!!

original post: here

1. Seventeen - RUN TO YOU

2. Lucy - Opening (it's a song that they made thinking about anime openings)

3. Seventeen RUN To YOU, Dreamcatcher New Days

4. Golden Child Breathe

5. Dreamcatcher are the best at this category. Over The Skyㅜ

6. Lovelyz Shining Star

7. Day6 Finale. They didn't release it in Korea, so you can only watch it on Youtube..

8. TXT Dear Sputnik and Thursday's Child Has Far To Go

9. TXT Thursday's Child Has Far To Go

10. Stray Kids Top, this is seriously an opening

FIFA requests BTS’s performance at the World Cup inaugural ceremony

FIFA-requests-BTSs-performance-at-the-World-Cup-inaugural-Ceremony-774x1024.jpg

FIFA asked BTS to perform at the Qatar World Cup inaugural ceremony, but it has not been confirmed because BTS has not yet accepted

[+226, -14]

1. [+72, -6] BTS is always called by international organizations. UN, UNICEF, FIFA. I was surprised again by their class

2. [+51, -2] Crazy, is this real?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ BTS’s class is amazing

3. [+15, -4] If this is not national prestige, what is?

5. [+7, -1] BTS is seriously legendary with great influenceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+4, -1] I’m not a fan but this is amazingㅋㅋ

Original post (1)

The-best-selling-groups-by-album-this-year-so-far-in-the-US-765x1024.jpeg

BTS, TXT, Stray Kids, and Seventeen all made it to the top 10

[+139, -25]

1. [+66, -4] BTS, TXT, Stray Kids and Seventeen are daebak

2. [+60, -4] Seriously, everyone is legendary and I’m proud to see K-pop groups among those legendary groups

3. [+50, -6] Where is ENHYPEN who are supposed to be selling a lot of albums?ㅋㅋ

4. [+33, -0] Big Hit is seriously a big hit… It’s great that both groups made it to the top 5. BTS is good at maintaining the top spot, and TXT is growing up well

5. [+22, -0] The 10th group is Seventeen so there are 4 groups here

6. [+20, -0] It’s great that BTS is always #1

7. [+19, -0] Big Hit is good at raising kids

Original post (1)

[instiz] HOW DID I FANGIRL ON A GROUP FOR 14 YEARS?

AVvXsEi63wxslGwwT4psrzrsGI-WhetHMICGt9FqdY-hWWKgS8wweSsV_t1WPVyCAhHFTHQCrV3vIqqrV6ckjlDbE8dy8gkSJIjT-M1L13f3JdLYmZrRtJFIruPmWdTdAV8ej4YG69Sq7pqzqK3WVlXfosd8jvr3Rah_-AZWFxkc_7Xb3sLc3ZjpMy6If4sg=w480-h640
    (pic not included)

I've been fangirling on one group for 14 years and it's so fascinating
    Of course, I also had 2nd and 3rd bias groups and I've done everything
    But I've never quit being a fan of this group and I've been fangirling on them ever since their debut up until now...

They had controversies too and because of that, a member got kicked out and it was pretty eventful

But I don't think that I've ever thought of quitting the fandom...

Even my friends have been telling me how I've been fangirling on this group for so long but I seriously have never given any thought to this. But I started thinking "why?"...

original post: here

1. Wow the longest I've fangirled on a group was for 6 years. Even so, fangirling was so difficult. It's been a long time since I've been there

2. I've been fangirling for a group for 7 years and I had a big bad experience so I took a break for 1 year and am currently fangirling on another group for 3 years

3. Me too... they are family to me now

4. I'm like this too... I've always had no will power to do anything else. I've never done anything else for this long amount of time aside from fangirling

5. I'm like this tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ Somehow, it just feels like my daily life now. When you live your life calmly and something interesting happens, your cheerfulness just goes up and you feel excited right? It's the same with fangirling. They day starts out calm and if there's a fangirling material that drops, it suddenly gets fun and then it feels calm again and it's been like this for the past 13 years

6. Some time ago, I became a fangirl of a group for 9 years. Impressive

7. I also have been fangirling since my choding days and it's been 16 years now..~ They had a bunch of controversies but I still remained...

8. Me too.. it's been 12 years! It smeered over my every day life

9. Me too, it's been 13 yearsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Me too, it's been 11 years but when the people around me ask about the groups we like, I just skip the question