Posts by emme-105

RM “Is it possible to get married in my life? Marriage skepticism”

RM.webp

RM said, “I think people born in the 1990s are especially skeptical of marriage. Can something like that ever happen in my life?”

He continued, “In the past, I thought of marriage as a natural process in life, but just a few years ago I thought to myself ‘it’s possible that I may end up not getting married.’ Once I started thinking like that, I can’t move on from that thought.”

1. Namjoon-ah, please continue like this ^^

2. From a woman’s point of view, I feel that I am constantly being forced to make sacrifices in my marriage, so I feel that it requires a lot of determination. That’s why it’s great that I’m not married

3. Namjoon-ah, I agree

4. Married or not married, I hope you can choose the happiest!!

5. I was really happy when Namjoon said that yesterday

6. I support not getting married

7. Please call me when you decide to get married, Namjoon-ah

8. When I was very young, I just wanted to get married someday, but now I don’t know…

9. Namjoon-ah, don’t get married anymore

10. Either way, I hope Namjoon is happy

11. I remember Namjoon said his dream is to become a father in an interview in America

12. That’s right.. I wonder if it’s necessary to get married, and every time I think about it, I can’t stop thinking about not getting married

Original post (1)

J-Hope on the 2022 MAMA red carpet

J-Hope-on-the-2022-MAMA-red-carpet-1-683x1024.webpJ-Hope-on-the-2022-MAMA-red-carpet-2-632x1024.webpJ-Hope-on-the-2022-MAMA-red-carpet-3-687x1024.webpJ-Hope-on-the-2022-MAMA-red-carpet-4-621x1024.webpJ-Hope-on-the-2022-MAMA-red-carpet-5-770x1024.webpJ-Hope-on-the-2022-MAMA-red-carpet-6-754x1024.webpJ-Hope-on-the-2022-MAMA-red-carpet-7-785x1024.webp

1. Hobi-ah, you look so cool today

2. Well, I thought it was GD for the first 10 seconds of the video

3. His expression is crazy, his charisma is no joke

4. Hobi is so cool

5. Hobi, why are you so sexy??

6. It’s cold, Hobi needs to be warmed up 6.png

7. His aura is crazy

8. Wow look at his expression.. Daebak

9. Hobi, don’t be like that

10. J-Hope is cool, he’s a superstar there

11. Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jung Hoseok is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. J-Hope… I will sue you!

13. Wow.. Why is he so cool?ㅋㅋㅋ

14. Hoseok-ah, it’s cold

Original post (1)

BTS Jungkook has been named as ‘Sexy at every age’ by the People USA magazine! BTS-Jungkook-was-voted-the-Sexiest-Man-by-People-magazine-again-1-1024x1024.jpg

This is the second time after 2020 BTS-Jungkook-was-voted-the-Sexiest-Man-by-People-magazine-again-2-717x1024.jpgBTS-Jungkook-was-voted-the-Sexiest-Man-by-People-magazine-again-3.gif

1. He’s so cute, but on stage, he’s just an oppa

2. Wow, he has a great back, he’s so hot

3. Wow he’s the only Asian among the people there

4. The whole world knows Jungkook is a hot guy

5. Jungkook is handsome and cute

6. Our Jungkook is so hot

7. He’s my ideal type, he’s seriously handsome

8. Jungkook is handsome, smart and sexy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. He usually looks like a kid, but when he performs on stage, he explodes with his charm, this is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Looks like Jungkook is often mentioned in the US media. He seems to be the most popular Korean celebrity in the US

Original post (1)

[enter-talk] BANGTAN'S ARMY DANCE 10 YEARS INTO THEIR CAREERㅋㅋㅋ

AVvXsEhKuGRlm-Sz3M_6GtNeYFydJqTynjYQztN2OtUw5FY0MtfSci8MeCZUF4gTWqrT0Gd28k_GreOneH08X-X06F_H5_byiySHY7jHBKSWwnpuOigmk0AHGFAt8sunQCyKq7N0so-0oZwThZuGE6Nz7lPTKPgV7XDtnzM2MLdPuTacn8exKwJuoxvgLJCU=s16000

The 7 of them are f*cking in sync and they look so relaxed but at the same, the dance is freaking intenseㅜㅜ

post response:
    [+744][-27]
    original post: here

1. [+213, -3]
    For real, that's what world class is... they are freaking hard working

2. [+178, -3]
    I left Bangtan's fandom but even if their individual dance skills are on different levels, it's fascinating how the 7 of them are dancing crazily in sync togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    AVvXsEjs0sFU09_ONT-b0HoZ87bZ_I9-5DaOqvBd0QdKnOfeUp5WD3UNInUWQ1lHOCzDbG5hLOYgnvRzOjPukN28t-ASBK6hmGIOWvY--H5IKoWJ3XZ08y97SLUv5VZbNJyWJOA9F_PzTHhtdFRnVThJX_s30mCI3J49qK3ZVa8P94Luew-kaPTfp6Nn1bot=s16000

3. [+169, -1]
    As expected, Bangtan are Bangtan..

4. [+154, -2]

I seriously fangirled on every living male idol group and it's my first time seeing a group 10 years into their career working so hard and dancing such an intense dance like them

5. [+138, -1]
    Crazy..

6. [+64, -58]
    Jungkook and Jimin are definitely good at dancing intense dances. They kinda pull them off well? They stand out

7. [+52, 0]
    If they are like this, how am I supposed to leave the fandom?ㅠㅠㅠ I love you, seriously
    AVvXsEjDqA4TOjj2StBwzmkeK80lXmTDrkgwC5Rv7DBjbBZYAVKpEw89-fPwp4zhZrXJD87gUF10A3p9R-tK_R6FuxdzjisYD59YMLV8W5MJLCvxba6KcYi2gB3TZI-C5eBfKNwYA4D3Lv_IBBWnIdFxd4hiFp3iQt9LPg2cORpjpW3Ys8YXUlQH5PRD5ZBk=s16000

[theqoo] BTS JIN'S "JIN RAMYEON" CF PICTURE

AVvXsEhCF5mINDPYHvdTr79BqCpj1wU2XgJ8IOhi5pmbfEI1Wrj5ZKc85PBvD_ZRGl3Jw4z0h9fhL-7BP5tVkwqgmJgpv91wp-njoXEkaoUymbZEH0j94MVNnANiw925GEiGTmsUB5vW-9qf2GCXBqYQklK23CLugPW1tJVr_0fAJouXy0HeEHEw0uw4HpaR=s16000

AVvXsEjE0K3j6-5QCdk1HAf56A20yZXHR132RK7-UtcEjK2Xt5OZZ3VWymh-ISa25Qe5o592aICXCmHI2HtJp-l-ODCsOJv_-sWhrnhiudTFh7bokDEm2FzpAZf8I4jWj3iJpFY0CXck_NC6PS5IxiTuoicqtE1696aLgHe2ljM28HGZj38nOCbq-OfO9Zpi=s16000

It's the Jin-mild flavor...

AVvXsEjqYHRJ45YQOnd-BFZGPPH6gfupp54jugltJyJ4pG9oqXphMkKbzkGKek4wYVpSgdgioJrgMOgdydxfnktG6YF94u9eaC4hkK7T4cz9VWMjDiPAH76MrHEzj9xm4zm6EkJS49aEtK33nDsokM2izcx6bx_MhEhAFJJHHwAJV4ETv5eg84J0GWFkxfUb=w480-h640
    (Hot vs mild flavor)

2. They aren't just gonna do the mild flavor right..?

3. As expected, mild is the standard

4. Please have his hair down for mild and up for hot flavor

5. I didn't like Jin ramyeon but I'm torn now that Jin is their model

6. Since Seokjin is fair, there will be a Hot version too. I'll go buy a mild flavor first

7. Mild-flavor will dominate this world!!!!!!!

8. Mild is the best!!! Jin-ah, I love you!!!!!

9. What about hot? ㅠㅠ

10. As a hot-enthusiast, I believe that there will be a hot version too

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OP: BTS Jungkook waking up from his sleep

He’s so cute with messy hairㅋㅋ BTS-Jungkook-waking-up-from-his-sleep-1-1024x968.jpgBTS-Jungkook-waking-up-from-his-sleep-2-1024x984.jpg

[+304, -9]

1. [+69, -2] His soft hair is cute, right? Jungkook-1.gif

2. [+68, -2] He’s so cute but he’s an innocent baby oppa Jungkook-2-747x1024.jpg

3. [+50, -2] The more messy his hair, the cuter he is Jungkook-3.jpg

4. [+50, -2] So cute Jungkook-4-683x1024.jpg

5. [+24, -1] I wasn’t going to leave a comment, but he’s so cute

6. [+22, -0] As soon as he woke up, he went on schedule Jungkook-6.jpg

7. [+19, -0] Jungkook is so cute Jungkook-7.gif

8. [+13, -1] Every time I see him, he’s so handsome, but somehow his face looks so cute

9. [+11, -0] I’ve liked him since he was a kid, he’s so cute

Jungkook-9.jpeg

10. [+9, -0] Jungkook is perfect for every concept

Jungkook-10-570x1024.jpg

Original post (1)

OP: Honestly, are there any idols that you think have a pure personality?

The-idols-who-wont-cause-controversy-according-to-netizens.jpg

For me it’s NewJeans Danielle, TXT Huening Kai, BTS Jin, Stray Kids Felix

[+51, -83]

1. [+97, -22] BTS J-Hope

2. [+56, -10] Wendy, Felix, Lily, Huening Kai for real

3. [+54, -50] BTS

4. [+45, -14] I don’t think I’ll be able to trust the world anymore if Yongbok’s personality is controversial…

5. [+44, -42] BTS for real

6. [+25, -4] BTS RM

7. [+23, -1] For me it’s Wendy

8. [+21, -1] I don’t trust celebrities anymore since I saw U-Know Yunho’s controversy

9. [+9, -4] Rosé is authenticated from her childhood friends to the employees who have worked with her 9-1024x532.gif

10. [+9, -0] Seventeen Hoshi

Original post (1)

i agree, the setting was quite refreshing and it’s one of my favourite parts of the show. th fellowship inside the community was quite funny and cute as well. i also think Joy’s acting was a little bit so-so at moments, but not too bad overall! she hasn’t been in many dramas so far so it’s expected that she’s a little off in that department.

It was my first time to see her act and I noticed she was very self conscious (probably coz she's an idol) which made her acting awkward. Every one else was into their character. Yeah, not bad but could be better.

[instiz] WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE FUNNIEST IN BANGTAN?

AVvXsEi-WoYTd7LcnLox8A2D2CnCfQqIv-_EMS6xO8vcv63UMaqN83sb37y3cSF6mUOfxY4hGGPeGHOJtkc4tVzjYJ0ACNarEVzMYePQarHH2j7JPu2z7rtFqa-HCRFStJA327K7pZuK1cuIIzTnPo5V-y_Pr9hgqPnZkqsFkvOLFtjkMUKbSxmLE8yKagj2=w640-h426

OP: Based on your own opinion and taste
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's Kim Namjoon for me.. our humor code seems to match

1. Park Jiminㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Jeon Jungkookㅋㅋㅋㅋ... To be honest, rather than being funny, he's just too lovely that he makes me smile

3. Kim Namjoonㅋㅋㅋ

4. Kim Namjoonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ their jokes are my style

6. Kim Namjoon and Park Jiminㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    > An but Jung Hoseokie's laugh alone makes me laugh. Even when he's not joking, he's funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. If they are together, they are funny in their own ways but the one that will be funny even if you left him alone would be Kim Namjoonㅋㅋㅋ he can do both body-gags and speech-gags

8. The way Kim Namjoon talks in real life is too funny
    > But Min Yoongi's realistic jokes are funny too

9. Park Jimin for me

10. Kim Namjoon but Suga is also funny because he's a quick speaker

11. Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon

According to OSEN, the production team is currently planning on producing Season 3 of Stranger. They raise anticipation as they reveal that they're planning a spin-off version this time.

Stranger is a drama about the story of a prosecutor Hwang Si-mok (played by Jo Seungwoo) and detective Han Yeo-jin (played by Bae Doo-na) solving the truth of hidden cases. They aired Season 1 back in 2017 with 16 episodes and were greatly praised for being a 'Well-made' drama. Then, they aired Season 2 in 2020 with 16 episodes and highest viewer rating of 9.4%

According to a representative of the broadcasting station, Stranger Season 3 will be made into a spin-off version that tells a new story. However, the production company of Stranger, ACE Factory, claimed "Nothing is confirmed about Season 3. We are currently discussing various possibilities"

Source:

[단독] '비밀의 숲' 시즌3 온다, 이번엔 스핀오프
    웰메이드 드라마 '비밀의 숲’이 시즌3로 돌아온다. 25일 OSEN 취재 결과, 드라마 ‘비밀의 숲’ 제작진이 시즌3를 기획 중이다. 이번엔 스핀오프 버전을 준비 중이라고 해 더욱 기대를 모은다. ‘비밀의 숲’은 고
    n.news.naver.com

download%20(15).jpeg

OP: Input message --> Register it to 'Outcoming message' --> Click 'Sending outcoming message' --> You will get a preview of the message you send --> Click 'Send' --> Confirm 'Would you like to send this message?' --> Click 'Yes' --> Loading --> Message is sent

I was really shocked to see this. I had no idea the process was that complicated.

I think they created that system to prevent idols from doing mistakes.
    Now that I know sending one message is that complicated, I understand why it takes idols so long to reply.

download%20(16).jpeg

download%20(17).jpeg

What about this guy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    He sent 25 messages because it was his birthday on the 25th

pann

[+199][-6]

1. [+153][-1] I wonder how could some idols cause controversies with their Bubble messages when they have to check it 2 to 3 times before sending...

2. [+75][-0] That's true, the process is really that complicated. However, you can skip that process if you send up to 10 messages at one period of time.

3. [+67][-0] I remember laughing when someone told me that artists are unable to send messages before their fans send them ones

4. [+58][-4] Isn't Sullyoon the idol with the most Bubble messages in history? Crazy... She must love her fans so much.

5. [+23][-0] I think they set this system to prevent mistakes and accidents. But still, that's too much. I think two or three confirmations are enough already. Is this some kind of a nuclear missile protocol or what?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is it so complicated?