Posts by lycanthrope

wait what???? holy fuck!!!! so your telling me JYP has a stylist?

[Pann] All 4 members of Blackpink have such nice figures

netizenkore

February 6, 2021

Rosé is 168cm and Lisa is 167cm – I know they are both tall. But if you think about Jennie, who is 163cm and Jisoo, who is 162cm, they aren’t small as well and are above average. It’s fascinating to see how there are no members who are small.

If Rosé and Lisa have figures like a model and have a mysterious vibe, I think with Jennie and Jisoo, they have really good, slender proportions but still manages to look healthy.

There are no position downfalls within the group and I reckon the combination of all four members of Blackpink is like a masterpiece

rtetwr

Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 12.55.23 pm

Original Post

1. [+98][-34] Both of their figures are legendary

img_20210128_083459

2. [+87][-17] I wanna see them in real life… Seriously…

1612450376602.gif7995015502135819721

3. [+82][-19] Legendary

4. [+80][-6] This photo of all 4 of them together is so beautiful. I literally don’t how it’s possible to have this combination of people in real life

download.jpeg-17

5. [+71][-3] You need to give credit where credit is due – it’s true that these four together are just legendary ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ My bias changes every time depending on their concept ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sigh…

e3b539fe-0392-4bb2-9f73-c520e4e6877a

6. [+70][-15] Jisoo

2ba6a6b5-cf9c-4803-8d3e-ada1ebf78c26

7. [+64][-5] Blackpink are beyond perfect

1612450427757.gif2777185924367932294

8. [+45][-3] But there really is a reason why luxury brands love them, especially Rosé – she has a slender figure like a model. Like with Louis Vuitton’s choice of Bae Doona-nim and Chanel’s choice of Soojoo, they all have slender figures. Not to mention Rosé’s sickening aura as well

Considering every achievement that Blackpink attains becomes irrelevant.

Blackpink are no longer the standard for GG's to measure up to.

They are a once in a lifetime anomaly that has far exceeded everyone’s expectation in the industry.

Every time the antis try to fault them, it's the same repertoire of criticism that's played over and over again

to the point that I actually feel bad for how stupid the haters look.

just because most onces and blinks don't get along doesn't mean that we can't...besides I like both groups and more so I feel I can probably pop into any guild and say hello and without a badge or avatar or sig people dont prejudge me by thinking I'm the enemy or soemthing lol

Yeah I'm pretty sure they are pretty cool and all... It's just I have never really ventured outside of any thread that wasn't Blackpink related. I don't even really like kpop to be honest, I've only ever liked BP since 2016 and probably won't like any other kpop group after them. I don't really judge anybody about their taste in music and stuff.

apparently there wasn't enough posts here so I created a list of random questions for people to spam here.

If you don't want to just ignore it

I don't think I've ever seen so many questions in one post in any forum that I visited in the past 5 years.....

waIdxfP.gif