Posts by ravenhalo

This is just my opinion in a very cut throat industry... First, I LOVE EXO and support all of them, so please try to understand.

1. Timing. EXO's members are (in general) older than BTS. So, the guys had to start military service right when Kpop was becoming a global phenomenon.

2. Promotions and marketing. Just keep supporting and boosting your love for any groups!!

AKP ARMY Questions:

What does your AKP username mean?

It is an homage to when I owned my own promotion company in the music industry.

Why did you join AKP?

I joined because I used to be admins for fan clubs, but took many years to get out of the circle of people who became toxic. I was ready to enjoy people of like minds and honest opinions of a different genre.

Are you joining Bulletproof?

I sure did. :D

The Basics:

What moment did you realize you were ARMY?

When I got scammed out of $5000 for tickets and my daughters used their savings to buy me a ticket to a show. No matter what I looked like, I was welcome.

How long have you been ARMY?

Almost 5 years (summer of this year)

Who is your bias?

Min Yoongi

What was the first BTS song you heard?

Nevermind

What was the first BTS MV you saw?

We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2

What is your favorite BTS album?

Impossible for me to answer. (this would include anyone asking me what my favorite album was, spanning decades)

What is your favorite BTS song?

Again, impossible for me to answer. Music is my life and is a universal language!

What is your favorite BTS performance?

BTS MAMA 2016 Intro: Boy Meets Evil by J Hope and Jimin

Getting More in Depth:

Do you call the members by their stage names or real names?

Yes, I do

Do you have any ARMY friends in real life?

I do, but I credit my daughter for gifting her knowledge of them to me when I needed it most in my life.

Which member do you feel you are the most like?

Yoongi

What was the last piece of BTS merch you bought?

I custom make most things, so I would have to say (aside from albums/DVDs): Suga hoodie or my Shooky Funko Pop!

How far would you travel to see BTS?

There is no limit of travel I would do.

Favorite BTS expression or saying?

"If you take music away from my life, there would be nothing left." ~Yoongi "You were born to be real, not to be perfect." ~ Yoongi (As a side HAHA): When I take a shower everyone in the house says, "She's INFIRES MAN!" LOL

Name your most memorable BTS or ARMY moment.

Personally? You know the show I mentioned earlier? Because of how I look I was worried being there alone. At the end, the arena was emptying and I was trying to get a hold of my daughters who went to see DPR. Namjoon bowed to me and thanked me. Needless to say, I cried, found a spot on the sidewalk and waited for my daughters to find ME. That will stay in my heart for life.

Link your favorite YouTube reaction to BTS related content!

You know it!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Favorite BTS meme? (Yes, I am known to be "Chim Chim's Jingles")

_1.png73322770_2500709023340256_884134045972168704_n.jpg

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

With all the crying (I think I once figured it would, technically, be a decade without all of them together), it will be okay.

The first time I went through this was with Song Kyung Il from History. My daughters, literally, thought I was going to get on a plane when he was in California during his military time. LOL

On another note, I thought he was supposed to go this past December. However, other Idols who turned 28 last year didn't go.

I was always under the assumption (and I could be wrong) that if someone volunteered to go, they wouldn't have to do the maximum number of months by waiting.

Tale of the Nine Tailed. Absolute favorite. I cried, laughed, screamed... will watch it over and over.

...that isn’t from the Big 4. Victon made it! Congratulations to the boys on the new entry at #78 on Gaon with „What I Said“. :)

http://mobile.gaonchart.co.kr/…ationGbn=T&serviceGbn=ALL

I don’t know if it’ll just drop out the next week, or stay there longer, because it’s harder to chart now, but once you cracked the Top 100 it's also possible to stay longer than usual - this is what I noticed since the chart reform. Anyway, Victon made many good songs and I hope they become mainstream now.

Seungwoo is AMAZING and Hanse spits fire! I love them all... finally found somewhere to get all versions of the new album! I, also, got Continuous because I love the song 'Howling'.