Posts by shhhpreee

I already told you rather than being salty of their achievements

You could've join our celebration party. Be a useful person okay

Here, I gave you the link because I'm in good mood today

:pepe-toast::pepe-toast::pepe-toast:

I am happy for aespa their next level cover is the best. finally they taste a droplet of success.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Aespa are on top 8) They are catching up to groups of two years plus for monthly Spotify streams in 6 months Lmaooooo

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the way SM has to give aespa a revival song just for them to taste a glass of water of success and their stans are drowning on it.. lol :pepegrin:

I go with the original song wannabe. Next level is a second hand song

Are you talking about yourself??

:pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

If not why you always popping your veins in aespa related post?? This is not your first time. It's okay, I understand :pepepizza:

Nah im actually happy for them that they finally experience the taste of success since fhey are from big 3.. Their cover for next level is the best.. I hope next comeback SM will give them another revival song maybe pussycatdolls? lol :froghype::pepegrin:

it's not what i heard

i heard that the compose call SM for thanking them for finally making of her song a successfull song

Now that aespa experience a glass of water success (from droplet to glass of water of success i must say lol) I hope their fans wont get drown to the glass of water.. All thanks for revival / covering the song.

Thinking about it dalla dalla was biggest hit in itzy's career and all their other comebacks have been in decline, next level is already beating dalla dalla, at this rate its safe to assume that aespa will be the #1 gg of 4th gen in less than a year

well thanks to the composer for letting aespa cover their song.

Can't even compete with Aespa despite being two years older

Did jyp debut em two yrs too early cus fourth gen is starting now & they're already fallin behind

Itzy -3rd most follow gg on instagram

all members got more than 1m likes

Most spotify monthly listeners for 4th gg

39 music show wins - aespa - 1

the only gg to get 1m likes on their dance practices along with BP

330k sold albums and counting

Queen of studio choom

The groups with fastest win on Music show

1 Daesang

15 roty awards

Itzy named as kpop representative.

and thats on 4th gen leader

Fail lmaoo by 3 weeks Itzy was only reaching 90M plus in views this is only Aespa's second week ¬‿¬ You have a lot to say about aespa but when BTS came for Bp you went quiet like a lil bitch jokes how you pick your fights Lmaooo

and what's your comment is suppose to prove exactly ??? NOTHING

Aespa is still the GG with the biggest debut on Spotify korea, so stay press -_-

I know you're a dumb ass but damn you cant read either? You do realize Spotify KR and Spotify international are 2 different things right? What you linked doesn't disprove ANYTHING this thread is talking about Spotify in SOUTH KOREA LMAO Aespa's achievements still stand and I know your pressed stalker ass is seething seeing aespa in melon top 4 its cute you keeping tabs friend :clown:

ok enjoy your droplets of success... :pepe_akorns:

who cares about Dalla dalla ????

We are talking about MITM , aespa and itzy did a comeback around the same time and still aespa is the one who hold the biggest debut for a song in Spotify chart

why are you mad -_-

I will just leave it here

and still the most streamed GG as of May 31