Posts by Quaintrelle

No hate for the boys they are talented and their songs appeal to their fans. But I don't think so.

They will be popular, no doubt just not the no.1 group.

Because now, it is the time for 4th gen and there are strong competitors coming at a fast pace, also there is an SM BG coming that I think might steel the show too.

They do need a hit, but quite honestly their songs do not appeal to Koreans, outside their demographic. It might appeal internationally but unless you go big in Korea you can't go big internationally imo.

But all those are my thoughts, and who knows maybe they will.

If they debut this year I would be worried about Blinks attacking them.

BP is at their prime right now and if they debuted this year and actually score a hit, they will get hated. It will be a WinKon situation..

I would prefer if they postpone them I mean BP are only in their 5th year why the rush when they are clearly not on the decline or reached their peak??

Though if they do debut this year, I expect an impact like aespa, more internationally, less with korea.

I do think that they might to better digitally than the debuted rookies but not a hit.

Them being BP sister group will bring them hype internationally even with no promotion

I actually don't see them shoving stats except when provoked...

Everybody has interests in things, some people like to follow numbers, charts, and compare stuff.

Some like to break down the song and analyse the vocals, dance, production, lyrics.

Everybody has different interests and unless provoked none "shove it down your throat".

Before this revamp the Achievement section actually had the most sensible and mature members discussing,

Also, 2nd gen was full of those achievements arguments.. what do you think their fights were about?? It was about who has what above the other.