Posts by pinksz

faz tempo que não posto aqui desculpa

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

olha que coisa fofa

Thank u :pleading:

I'm laying in bed instead of doing hw :clown:

Sure that sounds good, do u want to make a thread? U can tag me in it if u wantb :claps:

lol well recover before then you do hw ~ i think hw is only good when we are feeling okay! I am glad you are doing fine :DDD

AAH I cant make threads like... I just have ideas and never put them in action here LMAO

too shy and also idk how it could be done?

It looks good! :claps:

Dw I'm fine I just have a lil hangover

Oh like a movie suggestion/recommendation thread?

I hope you get well soon!

thanks this makes me feel a little more calm about my laziness lmao

YES KINDA LIKE THAT

a request for recs you? like a big thread for asking and answers? i cant explain lmao

aah ikr this limit for avatar kinda breaks me LMAO i have fixed my avatar by 2 times now because the end got super fast normally and the start is more smooth, i wonder if its okay... well regardless i like it seeing as i made it in a hurry lol the best i could make?

alright! lemme know :DDD I would love to hear your thoughts

OH NO HAHAHAH just be careful alright? Ç_Ç

hmmm theres always places where we can make good recs I believe here we should have like a maste thread about movie suggestion many user here have big infos about movies so like someone could come asking for a specific movie type speaking and someone could answer?

nothing what I said make sense sorry

oh man its so difficult to make a gif for avatar Ç_Ç but now its too late lol

and like THNKS <333

hmmm watch it I assure you its a good one it still holds itself even after all these years i want to watch it again its so good rlly

lol look at me hyping ~ BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK if you watch it

I am sooo hyped when people watch stuff I like lol

but why? why a hangover? you will be fine right?

LOL but your friends make good recs?

LOOL OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOUU

HOW ARE YOU DOING? are you okay those days? :DDD i hope you are doing fine <33

aaah yes! Now I remember this actor! hummmm shutter 2... It has been a while I remember way better of the first movie because I think it is better but honestly all the movies from the guy who did shutter are entertaining one way or another specially now that we are on halloween my friends are watching lots of horror movies but it could be better everyone is going to sleep early ))): i am at fault for not sleeping like a normal person

oh GOSH I SPEND SO MANY TIME WITHOUT MAKING AN AESTHETIC I just made mine so quickly its not even good enough but i tried I mean Yoona is on a costume right? XD hahaha

hmmm if you were to have a theme and a color how would it be? for aesthetics

I am just worried because I am sooo out of pratice? or something

waaa my first kpop exposure probably trhough youtube and friends? i mean it has been a decade lmao my first kpop groups were like suju shinee snsd etc and SNSD is still my bias after all those years but honestly I think the MVs on kpop were something that caught a lot my attention but wow a decade? yikes i am old

YES A ROOM WITH AN AQUARIUM LOOKS hmm... calm and sofisticate? (oh GOSH I AM SO SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I am full of personal trouble all annoying Ç_Ç)

they are so amazing but just to think how expensive and high maintance they must be I dont even have the idea lmao

YEAH I THINK TURTLES ARE THE ONES WHO SWIM LOL i mean... i know they are different but basically they are like the same animal? i mean like bears? theres polar bear, panda bear... ok idk i am sorry i am so dumb its sad lol but i think you are right!

those days I was watching a very interesting channel (the name is wild world) look this video tho!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

its so crazy idk what i would do i know more times than not is curiosity of them but honestly they up close must be crazy intimidating

aah thank you lately i am as mentioned sadly i am having some problem issues but even it take time i will make it lol life is just a little difficult sometimes it just makes me kinda eer thinking that its complicated

what have been you watch lately?