Posts by crystalblues

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8E6078E7-2E5C-4D78-98E5-9D0F86436F7F.jpg

What is happening

MA'AM I HAVE NOT EVEN FINISHED MY COFFEE, HOW DARE YOU LOOK SO GOOD THIS EARLY

7f20iUY.gif

I have been slacking on this but here are my 10 recommendations for the month of October <3

• External Content open.spotify.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Weird because I could have sworn I just read Midzy weaponizing Giselle's situation 2 pages ago.... Also did I miss something? Soojin's case was never cleared

I did not see that when I was typing, I had seen your posts and then after responding saw the posts that had been made since my original one too. I apologize for that half, I do not like that either (I am the one person on the forum who avoids conflict, massive hippie here :S), I was simply trying to maintain peace before things got too far out of hand which is seems they are going to do anyways :facepalm: . As far as Soojin's case the accuser changed their story multiple times and I believe it was dropped not cleared.

How's that re-investigation going after the police said the victim didn't lie? Cuz JYP is as quiet about that than with his cult allegations... I mean as long as Itzy keep flopping and the GP keep not caring about them, they can hope that it will die out but still not a good look :/

Remember what happened the last two times we ASSUMED without any evidence that a idol was doing the things they were accused of (Soojin & Jimin) it came out that was not the case months later. I hate to play devil's advocate but as someone who stans both ITZY and Aespa, I feel I need to. Let's NOT jump to conclusions here. Most of us were being civil in this thread and just bringing up that the dance routines were different and harder on one side, or the fact that ITZY has been promoting for over a year with no breaks. We did not bring any hostility to each other, just mildly the OP as they are known for causing issues and trying to start fights CONSTANTLY, I would love for it to stay the civil direction if possible. Because fighting and your type of comments are giving OP what they want more then anything which is not what anyone else wants as it feeds into their games. <3

OP is an obvious hater that nobody should take seriously. ITZY have a lot of amazing encores, but op decided to judge them based on this one encore they probably didn't even take seriously because they are tired af the girls have been promoting none stop all year long, give them a damn break..

That too, and they are about to a bunch of Japanese promotions, which they would not be allowed to do if they did not sing live well in some form as Japan is VERY harsh when it comes to performances and the idea of lip syncing

I am just here for the fact that you are gonna get roasted. Especially considering logically ITZY was bound to be more exhausted considering the dance for Loco and Swipe are more complex then the Savage routine. Before you come for me I love both groups but when it comes to complexity for the dance Aespa's recent comeback had a more simplistic (still cute and fun to do) dance routine.

I love you guys! I was so pissed when I realized it this morning. But it's worth the time to get it right! Thanks for being so understanding :borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae:

1000000% understand that anger unfortunately. I lost the Hell in Heaven remix I was working on for months. Computers can be our enemies sometimes. I look forward to see them when they are finished :borahae::borahae::borahae:

I'm going to have to beg for a day's reprieve because I was just checking the files over one more time and it looks like the power outage last night corrupted some of them and I'll need to recreate. I won't have time to properly do that until after work though.

;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(

I am sorry lovie. I hate when files get corrupted cause then we lose hours of progress. Take your time. I will fight anyone who is being a jerk or not being understanding. :borahae: