Posts by Rainbowpop2

Ahhh the photo ;(

She's the definition of gorgeous and she has this vibe that would make you believe and do anything she says honestly.

I can understand why you have such a crush on her haha.

I really respect her, she's amazing and deserves the world.

Ikr, just when I thought she couldn't kill me more... :pepe-sad:
    OMG definitely...she has that sort of power and her beauty is so unique and stunning, honestly! She has a stare that can control your mind or a smile that can make you blush and swoon. And she's so effortlessly funny and cute too. Imagine calling her ugly though, they must be blind.

Well, not really a crush-crush but I love her :smirks2:

Definitely...such a great leader and person, so beautiful and talented, never gives up and so determined. She's not only so special but she's definitely someone to look up to and admire. I could never be like her ;(

:lover1:

Hahah it's ok, I forgot about our convo :D

Ah same, she's like younger than me and so much smaller but I would be like so scared to be next to her (which earely happens), she's just too cool and so charismatic and has this special aura. She's also super nice and honest, which makes her even cooler ;( ;( ;(

Also I've been watching that performance over and over again. They all look beautiful though!

:smirks2:

OMG yes! And I would be so scared to be next to her, I would have sweaty palms, be hyperventilating, get all nervous and clammy...that probably wouldn't be a good day lol. I agree...I doubt she's really real, she must be from somewhere else. Probably made in heaven and sent down here :pepe-life-support:

Sameeee OMG :pepe-life-support: I agree they all look very pretty and did very good <3 Jihyo can stop slaying me now though

And look at this picture!!!

I will be ranking each guild based on their views of their main thread (and if it's part of a subforum, it will be their lounge/chat thread)

1. ☾ 🪐 Σxotics : Space Lounge ☽ - 1.8M
    2. ⫷ ◈ N Ξ O CHATROOM TECHNOLOGY ◈ ⫸ - 881K
    3. Kpop Megachurch Guild - 834K
    4. ✯ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 -〚𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄〛- 510K
    5. ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Once Cult Lounge ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - 498K
    6. 👑🌟*Magic Island Lounge*🌟 👑 - 488K
    7. 💖🦋 🌙🌟æ 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐀 æ 🌟🌙🦋💖 - 307K
    8. ☆BLINK GUILD CHATROOM☆ - 176K
    9. ♞ ☆ Official Meta Knights Guild Lounge ☆ ♞ - 120K
    10. ✨🌺⚡️ FIND YOUR TREASURE GUILD!!⚡️🌺✨ - 119K
    11. {𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} ⑦ FLY TO MY CHATROOM - 84K
    12. ✷✶ 🎀 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝒜𝐹𝐼𝒜 𝑀𝐼𝒟𝒵𝒴 𝒢𝒰𝐼𝐿𝒟 🎀 ✶✷ - 46K
    13. 🌺 ☮ Piece of Peace ☮ 🌺 Multi Guild - 46K
    14. 。*:☆( The Promised Neverland ━━━★ )。:゜☆。 [GUILD FOR (G)I-DLE FANS] - 39K
    15. 彡✩˚₊‧ 𝕆𝕣𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 ‧₊˚✩彡 LOOΠΔ Guild - 35K
    16. ⤐𝖊𝖓-𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖑𝖊⬷ - 29K
    17. 💚✻ ═══⊹ ◈ 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝚁𝙰𝚉𝙸𝙻 𝙶𝚄𝙸𝙻𝙳 ◈ ⊹═══ ✼💛 - 26K
    18. 𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑳𝑼𝑽 𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳 - 26K
    19. The 💎 Diamond 💎 Residence - 21K
    20. 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 - 4.2K
    21. Uaena Guild - 4.1K
    22. The World Tree [Anime Guild] [OPEN] - 471

Ah for real, like watching her being so passionate, such a good singer, dancer, everything... My eyes always go to her during perfomrances, but here she really stands out. And I really like all the girls though

This video is just wow, I want Jihyo fancam.

Also missing my green smiley emoji ... Don't know what to use now

OMG same! She is the one that stands out the most to me and I can't help paying the most attention in her other stuff too. She looks very happy on stage and always gives her all, especially when finding the right mood for it.

I think I've developed a crush for her 🤭LMAO

Yeah... ;( RIP

Sorry for the late reply, I had this tab open but I forgot to reply... :(

Your link doesn't work...it just brings me to the home r/twice page :(

And yep, I love this one!!!! :blushing: