Posts by pinguin123

That type of processed data which includes all those factors is used usually to make market projection in the future, and that's actually not necessary if you just want to see the records. There is nothing wrong to present the records, because records always mean to be broken in future. If some groups have high numbers that is FACT, and also FACT that those numbers one day will be broken by other groups in future. The same case with older groups, they made highest numbers in the past but now their records are broken. It happened all the time.

Why is so difficult to accept that, unless you're a professor in business major or modern culture who asks your student to make projection about kpop industry/economy impact in future.

Don't worry, I have already checked her out when I heard she won, but like you I wasn't a fan of the song.

I wouldn't have commented like this if the op wasn't clearly putting down other female idols and acting all pretentious just because they checked out an underrated female artist that many kpop fans don't know about.

Why are you so pressed? OP just stated his/her opinion about what's so called "talented musician" not just a talented singers like most of idols (not all). You can have vocal range of 7 octaves and high vocal techniques and sure you'll be praised by your family, fans, coach, but that's won't be enough to get recognition as talented musician. You have to deliver your talent into "artistry"products (song/album) which will be reviewed by (qualified) experts

Yes only huge and respected artists get the opportunity. Nirvana's performance is legendary. Especially The Man Who Sold The World. Mariah Carey's performance is legendary too. These are some things which show the artist is respected in mainstream and matured circles. BTS are getting a lot of critical praise for their performance from Rolling Stones to Consequences of Sound.

And MTV actually hinted that some people out there may not be satisfied with their decision to give the unplugged stage to BTS . Receipt? in one of their MTV's twt yesterday something in the line like..." why not now, it's BTS time".. I believe many other artists envy of BTS's opportunity.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:lover4::lover4::lover4:

BTS with 29 MILL physical album sales (Korean+Japan), 15 BILL spotify streams and more than 30 MILL digital song sales, the GAP with any other KPOP group is sooo big........ WHY ARMY still bother by hate posts/comments in this forum??? they are just a bunch of jealous people

You're trying to be polite while belittling joon's capability in rapping. Do you understand hip hop rap? or you're just comparing to idol rap?

I don't know much about rapping either, but I watched and read some hiphop reviews. Suga is good in producing and rapping idol rap, but imo joon really expert in creating immaculate verses which is the essence in hiphop rap, remember BTS was intended to be hiphop group. Unfortunately those verses are in korean which are not easy to translate and to grasp the meaning (word play) and non-khiphop fans would be difficult to enjoy it.

I like songs produced by suga but not much for his rap except his rhythm, but combined with joon and jhope they're all superb.

The crazy thing is that so many music related accounts advertising this event: MTV, MTV UK, MTV France, MTV Japan, Rollingstone Mag, Variety, CoS, Pitchfork,USA Today........

Uuuh I hope this will bring more populatiry to BTS