Posts by dong-thefirst

her evil side is slowly coming out in front of cameras

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yo guys, don't hate on Ravi because of this one incident... Yeah his response was dumb af, but he seems to be a pretty rad dude. This is coming from a former VIXX fan.

not hating lol this user seems to be unaware so i was playing a bit

well I didn’t know that :pepestare: i guess at least he’s not shy to make connections behind the scene :pepestare:

i mean

you know

all idols get to interact with each other more than with people outside the industry anyway

closest a group has gotten to elon musk

yeah

i guess in a way, the US's concerns is indeed the world's concern right now

also its very true that education on serious historical topics is avoided a LOT other than this guy good this guy bad simplifications

but then again, most of the interesting parts of history are taught when we are children and should probably not be exposed to some of the stuff

woah, you're the first person i've encountered who acknowledges this.

in fact, the reason why the united states sent two bombs is that even after the first one hit hiroshima, the japanese military still didn't retreat. they wanted to keep fighting. it wasn't after the second one's damage that they settled down.

it seems exceedingly harsh on behalf of the u.s, but the only other option they had was to carelessly waste more men in a war with japan. WW2 had just happened, they couldn't make a choice as idiotic as that.

it was not any harsher than anything else any country participating the WW2 did

they all tried their best to cause as much damage as they could

japan would have probably far exceeded their limits if not stopped

it just so happened that the US had the most power so their damage seems the most on surface level

not to mention, all countries were starving and the war had to be stopped fast