Posts by NmiXXSupremacist

The youtuber who's video you linked was literally giving death threats to newjeans and asking them to be hanged few months ago. :facepalm:

Are you sure? Normally, people who make things like this is censored in youtube.

Mmm, i thought the problem with the next album was MHJ fault. :whatr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lol. A little more and he ask for like and subscribe. So unserious

LISA announces new single ‘Moonlit Floor’ for October 3.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

Another lip sync? :exit-pepe:

I believe they can disband and start over in other place with MHJ (i dont like the woman but the girls love her so much. :wellr:) I believe MHJ never will be back to be CEO of Ador, there is no way. What imagine would have a company if they resintated her after all she say about them?

They can do very will without Hybe. Maybe not massive like before, but very very well. Just look at Baehyun.

Newjeans hanni show's support for MHJ's hyundai event

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

"Former Ador Ceo revealed...." Ofc :meme-stare:

Free will to rape a child? Man, what religious dogmas make people accept is terrifying. :pepeshock:

Lets stop there. We are not going to get anywhere. Is too much, go keep believing your horrible fary tales, bye.