Posts by bartkun

Nope, i'm there for BTS only. I was casually listening to Dreamcatcher and Sunmi before them joining weverse, and I'm still on the level of just listening to the music and not a lot of in depth interest in the artists themselves yet.

ok thanks for reply, I was interested does Weverse really help groups to promote themselves and to attract new fans, but I think most people will just check them a bit and then just leave without even remembering group name etc.

This was cool

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

fooo real...

just you watch this, just wait... and then die :evil:<3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well actually it's kind of interesting so I will write an example here.

Let's say those companies:

Adidas, Nike, Puma, Reebok, Fila

are in need of a brand ambassador and all decide to go with kpop artists

now only one of them can have BTS which means that there are 4 spots open 8o

and in addition to that, you never know which tv commercial video will be better, as well as you don't know which clothes/shoes will be better.

And in another addition, all of those companies for us are "biggest brands" well known-worldwide but... all of them also are competing with each other, have different revenue, etc.

It's a too complex thing to just say that everyone wants BTS.

it's either fun, cringe or a disaster

wait a second why would "pride parade" in Seoul be more important than pride of Korea/being Korean?

I don't get it...

If country wouldn't be there, and fathers/grandfathers wouldn't fight for independence there would be a high chance that you either won't exist at all or that you wouldn't be able to choose if you are straight/gay/bi etc...

Wow I feel you re bad with Wonyoung

Do you hate her????Lol X/

Wonyoung deserve supported fans lucky she had A lovely family and amazing unnies in izone especially eunbi and chaeyeon

I wish best memories for Wonyoung :waterr: :cryingr:

Well did I personally wrote anything bad about her? I'm WIZ*ONE, I like the group the way they are right now.

I won't hate Wonyoung, but I just said that there will be mad people if they won't continue as OT12, and even if it won't be her fault, but the label that she is in will make this decision still some uneducated people will blame her.

The heir/head of South Korean technology giant Samsung has been jailed for two and a half years.
    Jay Y Lee (Lee Jaeyoung) was found guilty of bribery and embezzlement in connection with the corruption scandal that brought down the former Korean president, Park Geun-Hye, who was jailed in 2017.

"hello~ Isa who will brighten up your monday has arrived

this glitter outfit was taken during our jacket photoshoot but i wanted to show it to SWITHs so i brought it^3^
    have a nice day today too and make sure to dress warmly! i love you

today's song recommendation

loona sunbaenim's 색깔(colors)"

Damnnnn

When word about the two children first got out, media supposedly contacted one of Zhang Heng’s friends who confirmed he is indeed taking care of two children in the US and that allegedly, because Zheng Shuang did not cooperate with the legal procedures, the children could not return to China legally. That also means Zhang Heng couldn’t come home either because he had to take care of the kids.

Even more surprising, Zhang Heng’s alleged friend also provided media with copies of the children’s birth certificates which indicate the name of Shuang ZHENG (aged 28) as the mother, giving further credence to the speculation. And if that wasn’t messy enough, the information Netizens dug up about the dissolution hearing between Zheng Shuang and Zhang Heng and its scheduled March 22, 2021 court date is yet another nail in the coffin. A dissolution of marriage indicates the pair are divorcing, which means they had to have been married in the first place to be able to do so.

more

https://dramapanda.com/2021/01…e-mother-of-his-kids.html